‘Non-Life Insurance in Israel, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020′ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Israeli non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Israeli insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Israeli economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Israeli insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
‘Non-Life Insurance in Israel, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Israeli non-life insurance segment, including:
• The Israeli non-life segment’s detailed outlook by product category
• A comprehensive overview of the Israeli economy and demographics
• A comparison of the Israeli non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• The various distribution channels in the Israeli non-life insurance segment
• Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Israeli insurance industry
• Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Israel
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Israeli insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Israel:
• It provides historical values for the Israeli non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Israeli non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
• It provides a comparison of the Israeli non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
• It analyzes the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Israel.
• It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Israeli insurance industry
• It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Israel, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Israeli non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Israeli non-life insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Israeli insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• In March 2017, Intel acquired Mobileye, an Israeli insurtech provider, for ILS58.5 billion (US$15.0 billion).
• In 2015, Coface, a company which foresees and assesses trade risk, was granted a license from Capital Markets, Insurance and Savings Division (CMISD) to operate in Israel as a credit insurer.
• In February 2017, the Leviathan gas project, considered to be one of Israel’s largest infrastructure projects, received final approval from the Ministry.
• In January 2017, the Israeli government approved a five year plan to implement innovative solutions in Israel’s transportation sector, which is expected to value ILS27.9 billion (US$7.0 billion) by 2030.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
4.1 Regional Comparison
4.2 Segment Indicators
4.2.1 Gross written premium and penetration
5 Outlook by Category
5.1 Property Insurance
5.1.1 Product overview
5.2 Motor Insurance
5.2.1 Product overview
5.2.3 Policies sold
5.3 Liability Insurance
5.3.1 Product overview
5.4 Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
5.4.1 Product overview
6 Distribution Channel Outlook
7 Natural and Man-Made Hazards
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349