‘Non-Life Insurance in Croatia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020′ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Croatian non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Croatian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Croatian economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Croatian insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
‘Non-Life Insurance in Croatia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Croatian non-life insurance segment, including:
• The Croatian non-life insurance segment’s detailed outlook by product category
• A comprehensive overview of the Croatian economy and demographics
• A comparison of the Croatian insurance industry with its regional counterparts
• The various distribution channels in the Croatian non-life insurance segment
• Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Croatian insurance industry
• Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Croatia
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Croatian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Croatia:
• It provides historical values for the Croatian non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Croatian non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
• It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Croatia, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Croatian non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Croatian non-life insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Croatian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• In June 2017, Croatia Osiguranje d.d. received approval from Hrvatska Agencija Za Nadzor Financijskih Usluga (HANFA) to merge with Croatia Zdravstveno d.d., the private health insurance unit of Croatia Osiguranje.
• On January 1, 2016, Solvency II was implemented in Croatia.
• Croatia permits 100% FDI in its insurance industry.
• Motor third-party liability insurance is compulsory in the Croatian insurance industry.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 KEY FACTS AND HIGHLIGHTS
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 ECONOMY AND DEMOGRAPHICS
4 SEGMENT OUTLOOK
4.1 Regional Comparison
4.2 Segment Indicators
4.2.1 Gross written premium and penetration
4.2.2 Policies sold
4.2.5 Assets and investments
5 OUTLOOK BY CATEGORY
5.1 Property Insurance
5.1.1 Product overview
5.1.2 Policies sold
5.2 Motor Insurance
5.2.1 Product overview
5.2.2 Policies sold
5.3 Liability Insurance
5.3.1 Product overview
5.3.2 Policies sold
5.4 Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
5.4.1 Product overview
5.4.2 Policies sold
6 DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL OUTLOOK
6.1 Analysis by Distribution Channel
6.1.1 Direct marketing
6.1.3 Insurance brokers
7 NATURAL AND MAN-MADE HAZARDS
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349