This report provides the latest asset allocations of Nigeria HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Nigeria HNWIs to 2020 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-nigeria-2016
• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Nigeria.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country’s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
• Independent market sizing of Nigeria HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-nigeria-2016/request-sample
Reasons To Buy
• The HNWI Asset Allocation in Nigeria 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
Browse All Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/wealth-management
• Real estate was the largest asset class for Nigerian HNWIs in 2015, accounting for 25.4% of total HNWI assets. This was followed by equities with 17.6%, cash and deposits with 17.3%, business interests with 15%, fixed-income with 14.7% and alternatives with 9.9%.
• Business interests, equities and fixed income recorded the highest growth during the review period, at respective rates of 56.3%, 52% and 26.7%.
• Alternative assets held by Nigerian HNWIs remained the same at 9.9% between 2011 and 2015. HNWI allocations to commodities decreased from 4.5% to 3% of total assets during this period.
• WealthInsight expects allocations in commodities to decline over the forecast period, to reach 2.8% of total HNWI assets by 2020.
• Nigerian HNWI liquid assets valued US$50.7 billion as of 2015, representing 49.7% of total wealth holdings.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Orange Juices Market –
- Vegetable Juices Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States