According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Next Generation Communication Technologies Market: Wireless Communication (Wimax 2.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, 4G LTE, Others); By End-User (Telecommunication, Consumer Electronics, Enterprise Applications, Others) & By Geography – (2018-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by digital infrastructure development in reliable high data performance and easy access to high-connectivity, uninterrupted calls, and gaming.
Asia-Pacific held major share and growth in the Next Generation Communication Technologies Market
Based on geography, America was the largest market for next generation communication technologies, with a share of 39% in 2017. Now, the American market holds a share of 37% for the forecast year. However, Asia-Pacific will emerge out to be the market leader in 2023. The next generation advanced communication technologies market for Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of 28.3% from $13.37 billion in 2017 to reach $60.08 billion in 2023. In European regions, latest technologies into the healthcare system will be one of the major factors towards the growth of the market. In Asia-Pacific next generation communication technologies market, the technical developments, such as 4G technology, is increasing consumers spending’s, and expanding investments in communication infrastructure has led to important growth. The APAC market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 32.6% to reach a size of $70.72 billion by 2023 from $13.01 billion from 2017. The maximum number of growth is expected to be in the regions of China and India.
Selected Wireless Communication done in the full Report:
The market by Technology Communication segment includes, Wireless Sensor Network (WNS), Bluetooth, LTE, Wimax, Wi-Fi and Zigbee. The study states among all, the Wireless Sensor Network will be the fastest growing segment in the forecast period. The WNS segment will strongly witness a CAGR of 64.75% to reach $219.07 million by 2023 from $12 million in 2017. Smart buildings and smart cities are playing an important role in smart homes, and has increased the focus on connected technologies which has resulted in the growth of WSN segment. LTE is another segment which has been leading since 2015. The market size for LTE segment in 2017 was $36.90 million. The LTE market is expected to grow a CAGR of 21.06% to reach $79.26 million in 2023. The market always remained dominant, since the WSN is the fastest growing segment, and it might dominate the market in the coming years. The next generation communication technologies market is projected to see the fastest growth in military and security and surveillance end use industries. Telecom industry held the major share in the global market and is projected to hold its dominance till 2023.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- The upcoming 5G technologies are expected to play a significant role in 5G networks, which will have a significant role in the Internet of Things (IoT) in the near future.
- The communication governing boards across the globe are taking initiatives to improve the present communication networks which would help to drive the market to adopt new and effective wireless communication technologies.
- Surge in security systems opportunities for IoT hardware/software products have made continuous growth in innovative and disruptive WSN products which is one of the major drivers of this market.
- Increasing use of wireless devices in imaging distribution drive the need for network upgrades to offer more robust and secure network infrastructure. Applications like remote patient monitoring using mobile devices play an important role in healthcare delivery.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing syour details in the link below:
Key players of the Next Generation Communication Technologies Market
The Next Generation Communication Technologies are well occupied by the players as follows: Qualcomm Inc., ZTE Corporation, Samsung Electronics, Huawei tech Co. Ltd., Ericsson Telefon ABLM and others. Huawei offers products and services like Mobile and fixed broadband networks, consultancy and managed services, multimedia technology, smart phones, tablets, computers, dongles. ZTE Corporation is known to provide telecommunication service providers and enterprises, Mobile phones, smartphones, and table computers. Ericsson leads in serving Mobile Broadband, cloud systems, Support Systems, Radio Systems, Television and Media Management. The on-going developments are the reason which will have continuous amount of patents to be launch in the coming years.
Next Generation Communication Technologies Market report is segmented as below
- Next Generation Communication Technologies Market- By Wireless Communication
- 4G LTE
- Wimax 2.1
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Laser Communication
- Next generation communication technologies Market- By End-User
- Consumer Electronics
- Enterprise Applications
- Security and Surveillance
- Next Generation Communication Technologies Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Next Generation Communication Technologies Entropy Market
- Manufacturer Citied / Interviewed
- AT&T Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Nokia Corporation
- NetGear Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10
- Company 11
- Company 12
- Company 13
- Company 14
- Company 15+
Infrared Sensor Market
Image Sensor Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Next Generation Communication Technologies Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Next generation communication technologies Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America Next Generation Communication Technologies Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Next Generation Communication Technologies Market (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Next Generation Communication Technologies Market 2018-2023)
- Wireless Communication Next Generation Communication Technologies Market (2018-2023)
- End-User Next Generation Communication Technologies Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.