Florida, August 29: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Near Field Communication (NFC) Market by Device Types (Smartphone, Tablets, PCs & Laptops), by Product Types (Non-auxiliary Products, Auxiliary Products) and by Applications (Mobile/Contactless payment, Healthcare) – Global Industry Analysis, Trends and Forecast 2015 – 2021”.
The Near Field Communication (NFC) market is expected to cross USD 21.00 Billion by 2021.
Browse Full Report:
NFC – Near Field Communication Market is based on wireless interface which enables all communication devices and electronic gadgets to get connected with each other by establishing radio connectivity under proximity. This technology is mainly used for smartphones, laptops and tablets for Short range of data exchange. The near field communication market is expected to grow at a very fast space in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of Near Field communication Market are as follows:
- Convenient transfer and security of data
- Increasing penetration of Smartphone’s
- Contactless payments
The restraining factors of Near Field communication Market are as follows:
- High costs of installations
- Security concerns
The Near Field communication Market is segmented based on Product type as Non Auxiliary Products as – NFC Tags, NFC Readers, NFC Chips; Auxiliary Products as – NFC enabled mobile sim, others (NFC cover). The Near Field communication Market is segmented based on Devices as smartphones & tablets, PCs & Laptops, Others (Infotainment and Stereo Headphone). The Near Field communication market is segmented based on application as Mobile/ Contactless payment, Information sharing, user authentication & access control, Monitoring Healthcare systems & others.
The Near Field Communication Market geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global Near Field communication Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Near Field Communication Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of Near Field communication Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report include NXP Semiconductors (Netherland), Broadcom Corporation (U.S.), STMicroelectronics NV (Switzerland), MediaTek, Inc. (Taiwan), Renesas Electronics Corporation (Japan), Gemalto NV (Netherlands), and Texas Instruments (U.S.)are provided in the report. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Market Segmentation of Near Field communication is as follows:
MARKET BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Non-auxiliary products
- NFC Tags
- NFC Readers
- NFC Chip
- NFC enabled Mobile sim
- Others (NFC cover)
- Auxiliary products
MARKET BY DEVICES
- Smartphone & Tablets
- PCs & Laptops
- Others (Infotainment and Stereo Headphone)
MARKET BY APPLICATION
- Mobile/Contactless Payment
- Information Sharing
- User Authentication & Access Control
- Monitoring Healthcare system
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America and Africa
- Middle East
Reasons to buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned Near Field Communication Market globally.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of Near field communication market and unit capacity data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.