NFC or Near Field Communication is a technology which allows two electronic devices containing NFC tags to exchange information by bringing them close. This technology is very popular with smartphones and tablets where can pair certain devices such as speakers and headphones through smartphone. As technology is growing and new communication methods are coming, NFC market is also expected to witness very growth rate in the coming years.
Growing application of NFC such as uses in payment gateway and authentication and security are some major factor driving the market of NFC. Global NFC market has been valued at US high billion in the year 2015 which is expected to grow at US in billion by the end of forecasted period.
Major Key players:
- NXP Semiconductors (Netherlands)
- Broadcom Corporation (U.S.)
- Samsung Semiconductors (South Korea)
- Intel Corporation (U.S.)
- Qualcomm Inc. (U.S.)
- Austria Micro Systems (Austria)
- ST Micro (Switzerland)
- Texas Instruments (U.S.)
- MStar Semi (Taiwan)
- Flomio (U.S.)
Request a Sample Report @https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1590
Study Objective of Near Field Communication Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Near Field Communication Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Near Field Communication Market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by device, by type, by application and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Near Field Communication Market
- Segmentation by Device: Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops & Computers among others.
- Segmentation by Type: Non-Auxiliary & Auxiliary.
- Segmentation by Application: BFSI, Transpiration, Data Exchange, Healthcare among others.
North America is dominating the market of NFC with the market share of high Technology Advantage and presence of global players in North American countries are driving the market of NFC in this region. Growing application area’s such as contact less payment is also helping the market to grow. North America NFC market has been valued at US in billion in the year 2015.
Some other players in this segment are- Blue Bite LLC, HID Global, Cellotape Smart Products, Advanced Card Systems Holdings Limited, Thinfilm, Smartwhere, Smartrac among others.
- In September 2016, NXP Semiconductors announced that he is working with Xiaomi Inc. to develop secure tap-to-pay and contactless payment system in China.
- In May NXP Semiconductors announced the partnership with PLI & Smartrac where Smartrac will be delivering several NFC related product to PLI (Plasticard-Locktech International).
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/global-near-field-communication-market-1590
- Security Provider Firms
- Contactless Chip Manufacturers
- Consumer Electronic Manufactures
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope Of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –