World Class Roller Coaster and Amusement Park Expert Pete Trabucco has released his 2016 list of the world’s top amusement parks. Pete has appeared on over 1200 radio and television networks, including Fox News and CNN, to share his unique insight to thrill seekers all across the globe.
Like the roller coasters they house, there are literally hundreds of amusement parks around the country. They all provide a service in family entertainment that is extremely important to all who enter their gates. There are, however, some amusement parks that are simply better than others. At these parks, you are not only entering a place of escape, but you are also preparing for an experience that you will not soon forget.
It is around this time each year when this anticipated list of the best roller coaster filled amusement parks are announced. The 2016 list is sure to become the thrill seekers go-to guide for the tips and highlights on planning trips to these exciting destinations.
Some of the top parks across the globe included on this year’s list are Six Flags New England, in Agawam, MA, Wonderland Park in Toronto, CA, and Silver Dollar City in Branson,MO. As you can see below, this list spans all over the map and continues to be topped by perennial favorite Cedar Point, the Mecca for Thrill Ride maniacs.
1. Cedar Point, in Sandusky, Ohio
2. Walt Disney World, Orlando Florida.
3. Six Flags Magic Mountain, in Valencia, California.
4. Universal Studio’s Islands of Adventure, in Orlando, Florida.
5. Disneyland/California Adventure, in Anaheim, California.
6. Six Flags Great Adventure, in Jackson, New Jersey.
7. Busch Gardens (Africa) in Tampa, Florida.
8. HersheyPark in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
9. Six Flags Over Texas, in Arlington, Texas
10. Kennywood Park, West Mifflin, Pennsylvania
11. Wonderland Park in Toronto, Canada.
12. Six Flags Great Adventure, in Jackson, New Jersey.
13. Kings Island, in Cincinnati, Ohio.
14. Knott’s Berry Farm, in Anaheim, California.
15. Worlds of Fun, in Kansas, City, Missouri.
16. Dollywood in Pigeon Forge Tennessee
17. Holiday World, in Evansville, Indiana.
18. Silver Dollar City in Branson Missouri
19. Morey’s Piers, in Wildwood, New Jersey
20. Michigan Adventure, in Muskegon, Michigan.
21. Carowinds, in Charlotte, North Carolina.
22. Kings Dominion, in Doswell, Virginia.
23. Busch Gardens (Europe) in Williamsburg Virginia.
24. Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom, in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
25. Knoebels Amusement Park, in Elysburg, Pennsylvania.
26. Lake Compounce, in Bristol, Connecticut.
27. Luna Park in Brooklyn, New York
28. SeaWorld, in Orlando Florida
29. Six Flags New England, in Agawam., Massachusetts.
30. ValleyFair, in Shakopee, Minnesota
About Pete Trabucco:
Roller Coaster Expert Pete Trabucco, a pilot and freelance writer, has ridden hundreds of top roller coasters around the nation. He takes the reader behind the scenes and presents a free e-ticket ride to the best amusement parks and roller coasters on the planet. Over the years, Pete has traveled around the country checking out the local amusement parks in the areas he visits.
When he is not visiting Fortune 500 companies or writing for several national aviation magazines, you will most likely find him at the local amusement park, soaking up the fun and excitement with his family, friends, and even clients. With over 300 top roller coasters ridden around the country, he has a story to tell.
For more information on his book: go to http://americasrollercoasters.tateauthor.com/
Contact: Tony Cutillo, Publicist