Tulsa, OK – June 5, 2015 – Mompreneur jewelry maker and Founder of Rustic Cuff, Jill Donovan, teaches entrepreneurs how to start and grow a business on online education platform, Thrive15.com. Thrive15.com is the Team Treehouse for entrepreneurs teaching online business skills in 15-minute, entertaining videos taught by world-class mentors like Rustic Cuff Founder, Jill Donovan.
What started as a creative outlet making jewelry out of her house in 2011, Rustic Cuff quickly grew to a worldwide empire that has been featured on Good Morning America, ABC’s The View, The Wendy Williams Show, and E! News. Rustic Cuff gained popularity by becoming the product of choice for celebrities such as: Britney Spears, Giuliana Rancic, Miranda Lambert, Sheryl Crow, Kathy Lee Gifford, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, and Lara Spencer to name a few.
“My ah-ha moment came when I realized that I had so many orders to fill that I could stay awake for 24 hours, 7 days per week, and still not complete them all. That was when I turned my hobby into a full-time business,” says Rustic Cuff Founder and Thrive15.com Mentor, Jill Donovan.
According to LadiesWhoLaunch.com, some of the latest statistics from the Center for Women’s Business Research the number of women-owned businesses has grown in excess of 40 percent over the past 10 years.
Aspiring entrepreneurs can now learn from mentors like Donovan on Thrive15.com. Donovan teaches “Developing a Prototype,” “Product Creation,” “Pricing Products,” “Overseas Manufacturing” and “Branding Your Product” in powerful and engaging 15-minute video segments.
Thrive15.com launched out of beta in February 2015 after nearly three years of development. The website provides engaging 15-minute online courses taught by millionaire mentors and everyday entrepreneurial success stories. The mentors include success stories such as NBA Hall of Famer turned successful entrepreneur, David Robinson, the former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort, Lee Cockerell, the funding expert and the co-founder of Guidant Financial, David Nilssen, the New York Times bestselling author and publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston and countless celebrities, Michael Levine and countless experts.
Thrive15.com costs subscribers $49 per month, $19 per month for students, and free for U.S. military members with the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement. Thrive15.com offers unlimited access to engaging 15-minute online courses taught by millionaire mentors and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
“There are very few people who must be as productive as a successful mompreneur. Thrivers can learn a great deal about launching a home-based business and the exact steps they need to create a product and thrive,” says Thrive15.com Founder, Clay Clark.
Thrive15.com subscribers can self-evaluate themselves on the 20 core areas of business mastery known as the “Wheel of Wealth” and are then encouraged to watch specific trainings based upon how they scored themselves. Thrivers are also free to watch whichever courses they want as many times as they want to improve their business skills. The practical business courses found within the Thrive15.com website cover topics such as accounting, sales, marketing, business modeling, legal, public relations and other subjects which team of mentors believe are essential for entrepreneurs to master.
Quick Facts Thrive15:
- Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
- Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
° David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million.
° Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000 + employees;
° Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities;
° David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and;
° Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400 + OXI Fresh franchises.
- Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement.
- Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
- Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
- Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
- The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
- Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
- Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Email: Send Email
Address:1609 South Boston Ave Suite 200
Country: United States