The global market of motion control is anticipated to reach the value of USD 22 billion by the end of 2022, reports Market Research Future (MRFR). This growth will be accompanied by a CAGR of 6% throughout the forecast period (2016-2022).
Drivers and Restraints
The motion control market (MCM) has observed substantial growth on account of growing use of high- level automatic equipment, machine tools, high-level medical equipment, sensors, and many others. Motion control system is a core part of every automated equipment, high flexibility and quality products can be achieved by combinations of automation and motion control products.
Motion control products such as controllers, actuators, drives and motors are needed in machinery manufacturing applications and are used to control speed, control the overload and instant breaking, which improves the performance of machine tools. Thus, the benefits offered by these products enhance the market growth to a large extent.
On the other hand, rising labor costs and complexity of the machine tools pose key challenges to the market growth. However, the market, in coming years, will benefit from a key trend which is development in the direction of customization, smart technology, and networking. This enhances the manufacturing production, speed accuracy, increased consistency, improved efficiency, integration automation, eliminations of hazards, troubleshooting and others. Suffice to say; the market will remain largely unaffected by any major challenges posed from time to time.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1929
January 2018 – Vention launched an App for Motion Control that offers a Motion App software and Machine Motion interface for the customers to program their products’ motion profiles. These types of software enable customers to easily program their products’ motion profiles.
The key players in the market of motion control are- ABB Group (Switzerland), Rockwell Automation, Inc., (U.S.), Parker Hannifin Corporation (U.S.), Siemens AG (Germany), STMicroelectronics N.V. (Switzerland), Motion Control Corporation (U.S.), Schneider Electric (France), Trio Motion (U.S.), Emerson Electric (U.S.), AMETEK, Inc. (U.S.), Aerotech Inc. (U.S.) among others.
The global Motion Control Market is segmented based on technology, components, application, and industry.
- By technology, the market is segmented into pneumatic, hydraulic, and electromechanical actuation. The electromechanical motion control market is growing at a fast rate because the price and performance ratio of this motion control technology has improved to a large extent the past couple of years.
- By components, the market is segmented into controller, drives, motors, and software among others. Increasing complexity in semiconductor and electronic equipment manufacturing is augmenting the need for motion controllers, thus triggering the growth of the controller segment.
- By application, the market is segmented into inspection, material handling, packaging, and others. The packaging application is estimated to account for the largest size of the motion control during the forecast period. Packaging involves numerous applications like sealing, labeling, case packing, bundling, shrinking wrappers, and indexing tables of products.
- By industry, the market is segmented into manufacturing, healthcare, automotive, aerospace & defense, oil & gas, and robotics and others. Motion control in healthcare ensures high levels of safety, stability, reliability, and long-term availability of electronic components. Thus, use of motion control in the healthcare industry is quite high on account of these benefits.
The global motion control market is geographically split into regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC) and the Rest of the World.
Globally, Asia Pacific is leading the market owing to the strong presence of manufacturing companies in China, Japan, and South Korea. Improving economy of regional countries are also playing a crucial role in the development of motion control market. Moreover, massive demand for safe equipment across several industries and high-power requirements in the region has led to the phenomenal market performance.
Europe has managed to secure the second position in the global market trailed by North America. This growth is led by Germany, the United Kingdom (U.K), Italy, and France. Also, increasing awareness about the enhanced efficiency and precise methods of motion controlling involved in automation, advancements related to controller capabilities and the development of advanced motion controllers have led to the market growth in the region as well.
North America motion control market is largely fueled by the factors such as high consumption of electronic equipment and rich presence of healthcare industry. Furthermore, manufacturers in the region are focusing on enhancing motion controllers that are equipped with the smart actuators to synchronize and speed up the production process. Also, accelerated need for quick transportation of the heavy components and equipment during the production process has resulted in an upsurge in adoption of the motor control systems in the manufacturing industry in the region. For instance, in January 2018, Siemens introduced a new product with new servo drive system that simplifies motion control for machine builders. These motion controller converters posses integrated safety functions and enable rapid engineering via motion technology objects.
Get complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/motion-control-market-1929
- Automation Service Providers
- Motion Control Distributors
- Technology Provides
- Sensor Manufacturers
- Connectivity Providers
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar