“ForeSights: Moringa” looks into possibly the most remarkable “superfood” that you have never heard of. This fast-growing tree/shrub is staking a claim as the “next superfood superstar”.
A rarity in the plant world, moringa is a resilient small tree or large shrub with nutritional properties more common to fruits and vegetables than trees. Moringa’s unusual combination of minerals, antioxidants, protein, and medicinal plant ingredients give it strong potential as a food or drink ingredient.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1015962-foresights-moringa
– Native to Asia and easily grown in a variety of tropical, sub-tropical, and temperate regions globally, moringa is a nutritional powerhouse with edible leaves, pods, and oil-rich seeds.
– Moringa leaves are higher in iron, calcium, and protein, than kale. Moringa has all nine essential amino acids, and is a “complete” source of protein.
– While almost all parts of the moringa plant are edible, the leaves which are dried and crushed into a powder offer the best potential for foods and drinks.
– Moringa is rich in plant compounds called isothiocyanates that may have anti-inflammatory properties to help reduce a number of chronic disease risk factors.
– At present, only tea is a top food or beverage category for moringa. The ingredient has potential in everything from functional drinks to snack bars, chips, pasta, and more.
– Multinational companies like Kellogg are beginning to invest in moringa, something that could help put moringa on the map.
Reasons to buy
– Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
– Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Content: Key Points
About this research
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349