Mobile Value Added Services Market Overview:
The factors contributing to the growth of the mobile value added services market are the growing penetration of smartphones and tablets among various subscribers, increasing demand for entertainment content, increasing adoption of location based services, rising demand for mobile phones and the increasing usage in the social networking apps. Also, service providers been offering effective 3G and 4G solutions and the increasing demand for wireless mobile technology are boosting the growth of the mobile value added services.
Value added services are the extra services other than calls and fax transmissions are offered by the telecom industry. Mobile Value Added Services includes short message services, multimedia messaging service, mobile email, mobile money, location based services among others. Nowadays, smartphones and tablets became an integral part of an individual’s life which is boosting the mobile value added services market.
VAS spurs mobile subscribers to increasingly use their mobile device in order to allow operator to pull up their average revenue per user. While the Mobile Value Added Services Market is something extra offered to the customer either at a nominal extra charge or at no additional charge. Most of the times, the ancillary service is extended at an additional charge. The actual pricing structure for value added services generally depend on whether the service provider considers it as an amenity intended to create a stronger rapport with the customers or as a potential source of additional revenue generation.
The global market of Mobile Value added services is forecasted to witness a thriving growth of USD 1131Billion by end of 2023, at a striking CAGR of 20% during forecast period 2017-2023.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2969
Major Key Players:
- Alibaba Group Holdings Limited (China)
- Google (U.S.)
- Vodafone Group (U.K.)
- Comviva Technologies Limited (India)
- OnMobile Global Limited (India)
- InMobi (Singapore)
- Apple (U.S.)
- A&T Intellectual Property (U.S.)
- KONG.net. (China)
- Gemalto NV (Netheralnds)
Mobile Value Added Services Market Regional Analysis:
Regionally, North-America accounted for the largest market share from countries such U.S. among others. The accelerating demand for voice over internet protocol (VoIP) in the region has grown at a rapid pace, whereas the rise in the number of digital media players such as Netflix, Amazon among others is also adding fuel in the growth of mobile value added service market. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a fast pace over the forecast period, 2017-2023.
The reason is attributed to large consumer base and service providers have already been offering 4G and 3G solutions.
Mobile Value Added Services Market Segments:
The Mobile Value Added Services Market is segmented in to 4 key dynamics for the convenience of the report and enhanced understanding;
Segmentation by Solutions: Comprises SMS, MMS, Mobile email, Mobile money and others.
Segmentation by Product: Comprises Hypotonic, Isotonic and Hypertonic.
Segmentation by Vertical: Comprises BFSI, Healthcare, IT & Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, Retail, Government, Education, Media & Entertainment, and others.
Segmentation by Regions: Comprises Geographical regions – North America, Europe, APAC and Rest of the World.
Study Objectives of Mobile Value Added Services Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global mobile value added services market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global Mobile value added services market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by solutions, product, verticals and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Mobile value added services
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/mobile-value-added-services-market-2969
- Research firms
- Software Developers
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
- End-user sectors
- Technology Investors
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
List of Tables
Table 1 Mobile Value Added Services Market, By Verticals
Table 2 Mobile Value Added Services Market, By Solutions
Table 3 Mobile Value Added Services Market, By Product
List of Figures
Figure 1 Research Methodology
Figure 2 Mobile Value Added Services Market, By Verticals (%)
Figure 3 Mobile Value Added Services Market, By Solutions (%)
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar