Global Mixed Tocopherols Market is expected to reach USD 11.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising vitamin E demand in food and dietary supplements owing to rising health concerns is expected to plays a significant role in promoting the industry growth over the next few years. The global market is anticipated to observe sluggish growth at a CAGR of 2.4% from 2017 to 2025.
Alpha rich tocopherols was the leading product segment and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 2.3%, by revenue, over the forecast period. The segment is expected to gain share over the forecast period owing to high demand in dietary supplements. Health benefits associated with vitamin E to treat deficiency and diseases such as lung, oral, colorectal and pancreatic cancer; polyps, and gastric are also anticipated to drive the mixed tocopherols market in pharmaceuticals over the forecast period.
Full Research Report on Global Mixed Tocopherols Market Analysis:
U.S. mixed tocopherols market volume by product, 2014 – 2025 (Tons)
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global mixed tocopherols demand was 117.8 kilo tons in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% from 2017 to 2025
- Mixed tocopherols demand in dietary supplements was 50.9 kilo tons in 2016 and is anticipated to witness moderate growth over the next eight years
- Product demand in animal feed nutrition is anticipated to emerge as the fastest growing application segment, and generate revenues worth over USD 2 billion by 2025
- Mixed tocopherols demand in North America is projected to reach USD 3.6 billion by 2025 and is estimated to grow as a significant rate from 2017 to 2025
- The U.S. gamma rich tocopherols demand is anticipated to emerge as the fastest growing market in North America and is expected to reach total volume of over 5.6 kilo tons by 2025
- The industry in Europe is projected to witness moderate growth of 2.9% from 2017 to 2025 owing to the increased use of mixed tocopherols as antioxidants and feed additives
- Asia Pacific was the dominant consumer in 2016. High rate of dietary supplements, animal feed, and pharmaceuticals manufacturing in key economies including China, Japan, and India is the major factor for industry penetration.
- Key industry participants such as BASF, DSM, ADM, and Cargill dominated the global mixed tocopherol market over the next few years. The major players operating in the mixed tocopherol market comprise, BTSA, Vitae Naturals, Zhejiang Medicine Co., Ltd. (ZMC), COFCO Tech Bioengineering Co., Ltd., Eisai Food & Chemical Co., Ltd., and Vance Group Ltd.
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/food-additives-nutricosmetics-flavors-and-fragrances
Global mixed tocopherols market share by application, 2016 (%)
Grand View Research has segmented the Global Mixed Tocopherols Market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Mixed Tocopherols Product Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Alpha Rich
- Gamma Rich
- Gamma-Delta Rich
Mixed Tocopherols Application Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Dietary Supplements
- Animal Feed Nutrition
- Food & Beverage Fortification
Mixed Tocopherols Regional Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
View Press Release Of This Report by Grand View Research:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more Information visit: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States