29 September 2015 is a special day for Airwheel person. A series of new product came into the market with lots of expectations. Among those new faces, a mini electric scooter attracts numerous attentions, which is called mini electric scooter S6. The word “mini” has loyal fans all over the world due to its cute size and convenience. How about Airwheel S6? Someone may concerns about the feature because “mini” seems to decline some important feature, however, the answer is no for Airwheel electric scooter S6.
1. New fashion concept: smaller but more dedicated. With superior performance, riders can go through even in a little a corridor. Whether in the street or in the park, others are always envious of the S6 saddle-equipped electric scooter rider. Because of the small and practical conditions, it will become more and more popular in the future.
2. Adjustable seat cushion. More humanized design and graceful posture is adopted into S6, which will enhance better user experience.
3. Various ways of riding brings unexpected comfort. The rider can stand or even sit to ride, which is suitable for a wider range of application scenarios.
4. Shell is made of technological and environmental material. It adopts PC materials to S6, with such features as wear-resisting, scratch-resistant, insulation, extensibility, stability and resistance to chemical corrosion.
5. Endless power stems from a delicate small wheel. Elegant appearance cannot hide the strong and clever “core”. The 10 inch small wheel and the unique design of exposed tires make it have more extraordinary adaptability in outdoor environment.
With the development of material life, people are chasing a better life quality. Tired of fuel driven vehicle, why not purchase a mini electric scooter S6 to refresh the boring routine life? Redefining self-balancing electric scooter, S6 is not just a mechanic assembly, but the outcome of wisdom and thoughtful concerns.
Company Name: Airwheel Technology Holding (USA) Co., Ltd.
Contact Person: Mr. Tang
Email: Send Email
Country: United States