Distribution panels constitute an insulated board or box containing circuit breakers, from which connections are made between the main feeder lines and branch lines. Widespread usage of such boards in telecommunication, servers, generators, alternative power, and medical industry applications is expected to escalate industry growth over the next few years.
Full Middle East Distribution Panel Market Research Report is available now at http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/middle-east-distribution-panel-market-analysis-by-product-standalone-pole-mounted-transformers-by-capacity-low-voltage-medium-voltage-high-voltage-and-segment-forecasts-to-2022
Technological advancements incorporating several features in distribution panels that tend to reduce installation complexities and energy imports have led to increased self-sustainability. Additionally, high level of engineering innovation has resulted in better designs and significant benefits, simplifying wiring and reducing material requirements. These latest designs also meet shorter lead time requirements.
Such electrical devices which offer benefits such as efficient power supply while providing protective circuit breakers, have created avenues for industry growth. Smart distribution panels’ development promotes high penetration of renewable resources and dynamic islanding, which may also spur demand significantly over the forecast period.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/energy
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• The standalone panel segment is estimated to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the next seven years. Standalone boards are extensively used in urban areas while pole-mounted distribution boards find applications in electrical T&D in remote and rural areas.
• Capacity segment comprises low, medium, and high voltage distribution boards. Medium voltage boards contributed to over 40% of the overall revenue share in 2014, which can be attributed to their increased use in the domestic sector. High-voltage boards also captured a considerable portion of the market owing to their growing applicability in commercial applications such as shopping malls and airports.
• Saudi Arabia is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period on account of increasing electrical T&D activities across the region. Qatar is expected to grow significantly over the next seven years on account of increasing commercialization and businesses in the region. Rising demand for improved quality and reliability of energy supply coupled with optimum management of power grids is expected to increase demand for such T&D panels in the region.
Request a Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/middle-east-distribution-panel-market-analysis-by-product-standalone-pole-mounted-transformers-by-capacity-low-voltage-medium-voltage-high-voltage-and-segment-forecasts-to-2022#tabs-4
Key industry participants include ABB Ltd., Abunayyan Holding, Ba`amer Electric, EAMFCO, Hager, Legrand, National for Electrical Panel Boards, Riyadh Factory for Panel Boards, and Schneider Electric SA. Vendors offer enhanced and differentiated products in order to gain a competitive advantage over other industry players.
Companies are focused on their regional expansion strategies and are undertaking mergers and acquisitions to gain momentum in the market. For instance, in June 2015, French electrical equipment major, Legrand announced acquisition of Raritan, which specializes in data center and electrical infrastructure solutions and thus added Raritan’s intelligent power and KVM businesses into its core activities.
More Reports by Radiant Insights:
• Medium And High Power Motors Market
• Middle East Distribution Transformer Market
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States