Market Research Future published a research report on “Microfluidic devices Market Research Report- Global Forecast To 2024”– Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2024.
Market Synopsis of Microfluidic Devices Market:
Globally, the market for microfluidic devices is gaining significant importance due to growing R&D investment in life sciences, pharmaceuticals, and increasing point of care testing demand. An increase in point of care testing, as an effective method for delivery of treatment, has also led to increase in the demand for microfluidic devices in the global market. Some other factors driving the microfluidic devices market are rise in the commercial and analytical application of these devices and use of microfluidic products for miniaturization of chip. Globally the market for Microfluidic devices is increasing rapidly. Globally the market for microfluidic devices is expected to grow at the rate of about 19.7% from 2016 to 2024.
Get a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/954
Key Players for Microfluidic Devices Market:
Some of the key players in this market are: Abbott, Agilent technologies, Inc, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Cepheid, Dolomite Centre, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Fluidigm Corporation, Micronit microfluidics, Raindance Technologies, Inc, Siemens Healthcare GmbH and others.
Study objectives of Microfluidic devices Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 8 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the microfluidic devices market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by industry, by material, by application, and its sub-segments.
- To provide overview of key players and their strategic profiling in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global microfluidic devices market.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/microfluidic-devices-market
- The Microfluidic devices global market and is expected to reach $13,244.50 million by 2024.
- On the basis of industry, in-vitro diagnostics industry holds the largest share of 50.6% of the market.
- On the basis of material, Polymer segment commands maximum share of microfluidic devices market in 2015 and is expected to reach at $6,135.4 million by 2024
Microfluidic devices market has been segmented on the basis of industry which comprises of in-vitro diagnostics, pharmaceutical, medical devices. On the materials, market is segmented into polymer, glass, silicon. On the basis of application, market is segmented into clinical and veterinary diagnostics, point of care, analytical devices, drug delivery, environmental and industrial applications.
Regional Analysis of Microfluidic Devices Market:
Globally North America is the largest market for Microfluidic devices in 2015. Europe is the second-largest market and is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecasted period. Furthermore Asian Market for microfluidic devices is expected to grow at the CAGR of 22.6% during the forecasted period.
The report for Microfluidic Devices market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Microfluidic devices Market Research Report- Global Forecast To 2024 chain related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –