However, high power expenditure and ongoing clinical testing procedures are some of the factors hampering the market growth. The medical implant equipments waiting for approval by the government regulatory authority will remain as an opportunity for the microelectronic medical implants market over the forecast period.
In this market, application segments such as neurostimulators, implantable drug pumps and hearing implants are propelled to have a larger share over the forecast period. North America commanded the largest market share in microelectronic implants owing to favorable government regularities and growing incidence of cardiac diseases. Similarly, growing number of aging population and increasing awareness among people has further boosted the market growth in European region.
Some of the key players in this market include Zimmer Biomet, MED-EL, Nihon Kohden, Biotronik, GE Healthcare, Medtronic, Cyberonics, Sorin Group, St.Jude Medical, Abiomed, Boston Scientific, Zoll Medical, Schiller, Philips Healthcare and Cardiac Science.
Request for a sample at
• Eye Implants
• Implantable Drug Pumps
• Pacemakers and Defibrillators
• Hearing Implants
• Spinal Fusion Stimulators
• Ocular Implants
• Ear Implants
• Cortical Stimulation
• Other Applications
• RF Technology
• Other Technologies
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Email: Send Email
Country: United States