Micro Irrigation Systems Market – Overview
The Micro Irrigation Systems market is growing at an incremental pace of development on the global stage. Market Research Future, a firm which specializes in market reports related to the Agriculture sector among others, recently forecasted in its report on Global Micro Irrigation Systems Market Research Report- Forecast to 2022 that the market will demonstrate an exceptional CAGR 14.35% during the forecast period.
The growing water scarcity has augmented the need to adopt micro irrigation systems in farming practices, across the globe. Many governments across the world are boosting the usage of these systems for irrigation by offering productive deals such as subsidy on the installation costs. Farmers located in drought regions are also preferring these systems over traditional ones as they are practicing efficient distribution of water to plants, enhancing the overall crop yield.
Campaign such as more crop for every drop by non-profitable organizations to gain early maturity, improved quality & higher yield. Micro irrigation system is ideal for land with problematic soils & water. It also saves labor cost and increases yield up to 200-300%, and saves water up to 60-70%. Depending upon the application, the global market is led by orchard crops & vineyards, followed by plantation crops. Rapid growth in the production of greenhouse vegetables is driving the application of micro irrigation systems in orchard crops. Higher yield requirement from limited areas has also led to the growth in its application.
Latest Industry Updates:
- February-2017 Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd acquired Australian agri-tech firm Observant Pty Ltd. This acquisition will help in strengthening company’s base and also bring up with new product portfolio in micro irrigation systems and also to enhance the presence in Australia & New Zealand.
- September 2017 The Toro Company has launched new High Quality Micro Distribution Tubing. The new product serves a broader variety of the most demanding nursery and agricultural applications especially for the solution for water and fertilizer distribution.
- February 2014 The Toro Company introduced pressure-compensating sprinkler which is specifically designed for the nursery application
- September 2014 Jain Irrigation Systems Ltd launched integrated solar powered micro irrigation systems for small farmers, which will ensure reliability of water supply and power supply.
Receive a Sample Report upon Request @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1949
Global Micro Irrigation Systems Market – Competitive Analysis
The major key players are highly focused on R&D activities to launch new products. Also, companies are more inclined to launch new products especially for the nursery and also for small farmers. India based Jain Irrigation is one of the largest players in the agro-industrial business, accounting for a large amount of the irrigation market, especially in the drip and micro irrigation segment. It owns companies and plants throughout India, as well as in the US, the UK, Turkey, Switzerland and Israel.
The key players profiled in micro-irrigation system are as Akplas (Turkey), Netafim Ltd Corporate (Israel), Jain irrigation systems (India), Irritec (Italy), Rivulis (Israel), Hunter Industries (U.S.), Antelco (Australia), Lindsay Corporation (U.S.), The Toro Company (U.S.) and Weishi Huifa Machinery Plant (China)
Global Micro Irrigation Systems Market – Segments
The global Micro Irrigation System market has been divided into type, material, end-use and region.
- On The Basis Of Type: Micro-sprayers/sprinklers, Micro-bubblers, Drippers, Drip Tubing and others
- On The Basis Of Material: Plastic, Metal, Polyethylene and others
- On The Basis Of End-use: Farms, Greenhouses, Residential Gardens and others
- On The Basis Of Region: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and ROW.
Global Micro Irrigation System Market – Regional Analysis
The global Micro Irrigation System market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (RoW). Global Micro Irrigation System market is highly dominated by Asia Pacific. Among the Asia Pacific countries, China & India are anticipated to account for the major market proportion in the Asia Pacific Micro Irrigation System market due to the positive socio economic conditions. North America micro irrigation market is expected to observe a substantial growth rate due to the improved technological advancement and innovation. Also, the environmental friendly product has resulted to enhance the high growth rate of micro irrigation in the North America region.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –