Laval, Québec – Today MGym announces that its product is ready for mass production. A Kickstarter campaign will be launched in the following weeks to gather 400,000CAD required to mass produce this new product. MGym is a complete portable trainer that connects to a cellphone or tablet and lets the user control his training in real time. The resistance of the equipment (10 to 85lbs) is automatically controlled by the application, reducing the training time overall.
MGym’s Cofounders Pierre-Luc and Alexandre said about the company’s recent announcement: “We are extremely proud of what we have accomplished – bringing a product to market in less than 18 months is astonishing. We can’t wait to show the world our creation. Connecting training equipment to a cell phone brings a whole new dimension to training – the possibilities are infinite”.
The main features of the equipment that make it unique are:
- Smart: it connects to any portable device and lets the user control the workout and see his performance in real time
- Energy self-sufficient: the product never needs to be plugged into the wall.
- Portable: the product is small and light, which makes a perfect companion for wherever you go
- Wide range of resistance: the trainer can offer resistance ranging from 10 to 85lbs.
- Complete trainer: all muscle groups can be stimulated during a workout with the equipment
About MGym Equipment Inc.:
MGym is a fitness equipment company based in Laval, QC. Founded in 2017, the company started as an idea in 2016. The co-founders have received numerous distinctions while working together on another startup (distinction from Manufacturers Exportateurs du Québec, Concours Québecois en entrepreneuriat 2014, and bourse Fonds de développement ETS).
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Alexandre Lemire at 514-880-3902 or by email at email@example.com
For more information, visit: http://www.mgym.ca/