Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1000260-memory-chips-global-thematic-research
The memory chip market is worth $122bn in 2017, according to IC Insights. DRAM chips comprise 60% of this market and NAND flash chips 40%, by value. The market still operates on the lagged perception that the memory sector is subject to gut-wrenching cycles of over and undersupply. In reality, the supply side has seen consolidation, with the number of key players halving in the last decade, reducing competition to an oligopoly scenario. At the same time, on the demand side, new and powerful technology cycles – such as Big Data, artificial intelligence, augmented reality, cloud computing, edge computing, blockchain and the Internet of Things – are boosting the importance – and price – of memory chips.
In this report we look into market potential of memory chips, also identifying winners and losers.
– This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our “thematic engine”.
– About our Thematic Research Ecosystem
– Our Analyst has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. To do this, we tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms of “thematic engine” help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Single Theme report, offering in-depth research into a specific theme. It identifies winners and losers based on technology leadership, market position and other factors.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1000260
Reasons to buy
– Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
– Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
– Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
– Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1000260-memory-chips-global-thematic-research
Table of Contents
Technology threats to the big three memory chip makers
Solid state memories
SEMICONDUCTOR SECTOR SCORECARD
APPENDIX: OUR “THEMATIC” RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1000260-memory-chips-global-thematic-research
It’s vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States