Membrane Air Dryers Market size is estimated to reach USD 743.1 million by 2022; according to a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
These devices offer numerous benefits such as lower dew point and ease of contaminants removal, thus helps in improving compressor systems functionality. Surging demand across the food & beverage industry owing to several standards and practices offers viable growth opportunities. Compressed air usually contains moisture and lacks quality required by various intended applications. This in turn is likely to drive global membrane air dryers market size over the forecast timeframe. Furthermore, rising adoption of these products in order to improve operational efficiency will positively impact the industry growth. Membrane dryers usually need pre-filtration as they can be easily fouled by oil or other contaminants, hence a coalescing filter is used to provide protection
Request for sample copy of this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/184
Absence of these devices in compressed systems leads to inefficient production processes, damaged, spoiled or reworked products, and increased manufacturing costs. It minimizes the production loss by increasing the supply reliability and enhancing safety and health aspects of a pressurized system. In addition, capabilities such as minimum purge air loss offered is likely to propel membrane air dryers market size till 2022.
The products are ideally used for limited or low capacity systems since they have limited faults as compared to other conventional systems. In addition, relatively large amount of costly and unrecoverable compressed air is lost through the membrane walls along with the water vapor. Non-porous membrane air dryers market is likely to witness considerable growth prospects owing to the ability to permeate water vapor effectively.
Several regulatory standards have been formulated in order to meet high air purity criteria. For instance, ISO8573, concerned to the quality (or purity) of compressed air. These standard consists of nine separate parts; the first part specifies the quality requirements of compressed air quality, whereas rest of the parts specify the methods of testing several contaminants. Technological advancements accompained by emergence of dual pressure dryers to improve efficiency are predicted to drive membrane air dryers market size. Industry participants are focusing on developing sustainable products to drive down the operating cost of their facilities through rapid adoption of these systems.
Browse key industry insights spread across 102 pages with 49 market data tables & 52 figures & charts from the report, “Membrane Air Dryers Market Size By End-Use (Food & Beverage, Industrial, Medical, Telecommunication), By Product (Porous, Non-Porous), Industry Outlook Report, Regional Analysis, Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2015 – 2022” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Porous membrane air dryers market share was over 80% of the overall industry share in 2014 and is expected to grow at 5.4% CAGR from 2015 to 2022. Growth in the sector can be attributed to various benefits offered such as high permeability as well as flexibility, making it ideal for several applications.
- Industrial segment accounted for more than 30% of the overall revenue in 2014. Surging demand for pneumatic equipment across several industries is expected to give impetus to global industry revenue in the coming years.
- Asia Pacific membrane air dryers market share is forecast to witness growth during the forecast timeframe. Regional growth can be attributed to surging use of these devices in compressed air treatment systems mainly in China.
- Major companies operating in the industry are Atlas Copco, Donaldson, Gardner Denver, Pentair, Graco, Parker Hannifin, etc. Other prominent industry participants include IAP, Ingersoll-Rand, Mikropor Filters, Hankison, Puregas, SMC, Sullair and Walmec.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/184
Global Market Insights has segmented the membrane air dryers market on the basis of product, end-use, and region:
Membrane Air Dryers Product Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
Membrane Air Dryers End-Use Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Food & Beverage
- Breathing Equipment
- MIT (Minimally Invasive treatment)
- Pneumatic Equipment
- Feed Gas Preparation
Membrane Air Dryers Regional Analysis (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse Related Report
- Asia Pacific Air Filtration Market Size By Product (Industrial [Dust Collectors, Mist Collectors, HEPA Filters, Baghouse Filters, Cartridge Collectors & Filters], Automotive [Intake Filters, Cabin Filters], Residential), By Application (Power, Food, Metals, Cement, Pharmaceuticals), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia), Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2023
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Company Name: Global Market Insights Inc.
Contact Person: Jack Davis
Email: Send Email
Address:29L Atlantic Avenu, Suite L 105
City: Ocean View
Country: United States