Market Research Future adds new report of “Medical Tourism Market Research Report- Global forecast till 2023” it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Some of the key players in this market are
- Asklepios Kliniken Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH (Germany)
- Fortis Healthcare (India)
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals Group. (Singapore)
- Prince Court Medical Centre (Malaysia)
- Samitivej PCL (Thailand)
- CHRISTUS MUGUERZA (Mexico)
- Anadolu Medical Center (Turkey)
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1975
Medical tourism market has been segmented
- On the basis of Treatment Types, which comprises of orthopedic/spine treatments, oncology/cancer treatments, cosmetic treatments, cardiovascular/cardiology treatments, dental treatments, neurology/neurosurgery treatments, fertility/IVF treatments
- The global medical tourism market is expected to reach USD 226,762.7 million by 2023.
- Asia Pacific holds the largest share of 43.7% of the global market.
- Orthopedic/spine by type holds the largest market share of 14.9% of the global medical tourism market and is expected to reach USD 27,902.8 million by the end of the forecast period.
- Globally, Oncology/Cancer is the fastest growing segment and expected to grow at a rate of CAGR 21.9% during the forecast period owing to continuously increasing prevalence of different types of cancers.
Travelling abroad for medical treatment is not a recent trend, it has been gaining more momentum and media interest in the last decades. According to a report by Oxford Economics and Visa, around 11-14 million people travel abroad for healthcare services.
The global medical tourism market is growing at a steady pace and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.4% during the forecasted period 2017-2023. Availability of cost-effective treatments, quality service & less waiting period, and rising geriatric & middle class population drives the growth of the market. However, communication barriers and need for travelling may hamper the market growth.
- Multinational Companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government Research Laboratories
- Independent Research Laboratories
- Government and Independent Regulatory Authorities
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/medical-tourism-market
Regional Analysis of Global Medical Tourism Market
The Asia Pacific region accounted for the largest share of the global medical tourism market, which had a lion share of 43.7% in 2016. This growth was attributed to heavy investment in infrastructure development, rising economy, technology up gradation, low cost and quality medical services, and government initiative to promote medical tourism in this region.
America holds the second position in the medical tourism, which is followed by Europe. Central and South American countries such as Mexico, Costa Rica, and Brazil are some of the most popular destinations for Americans and Canadians.
The American medical tourism market is expected to grow till USD 102,496.8 million at a CAGR of 22% by end of the 2023.
Europe is the growing market for the medical tourism. Since people from Western Europe are traveling to America to seek cost-effective treatments, which has relaxed the growth of the market.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –