The global medical carts market is expected to reach USD 4.55 billion by 2025 by exhibiting a CAGR of 15.2% during the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increase in adoption of electronic medical records (EMR) in hospitals is expected to drive the medical carts market. The growth of the market can also be attributed to increasing demand for efficient care delivery and patient engagement solutions in healthcare facilities.
Rising incidence of work-related musculoskeletal injury (MSI) among medical and nursing staff is anticipated to propel the demand for mobile medical carts over the forecast period. Furthermore, advancements in clinical workstations such as battery-powered systems with locking drawers and touchscreen communication channels are contributing to the increase in demand for these products over the forecast period.
Full Research Report On Medical Carts Market Analysis: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-carts-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- By product, mobile computing carts accounted for the largest share in 2016 owing to increased application in healthcare facilities, such as medical documentation, equipment delivery, dispensing of drugs, and telehealth services
- Mobile computing carts can be powered and nonpowered. The powered segment is expected to witness lucrative growth in the coming years due to benefits such as portability
- By type, emergency carts held the majority in 2016 owing to various technological advancements such as improved mobility, lighter weight designs, and enhanced ergonomics
- Hospitals are the largest end users of medical carts. This can be attributed to increasing incidence of work-related MSIs among hospital staff and spread of infectious diseases
- Companies are focusing on product launches and innovation to cater to differentiated demand from consumers. They are also offering cost-efficient care delivery solutions to stay ahead
- For instance, in October 2015, Ergotron, Inc. launched the SV10 series of Styleview Medical Carts to improve its revenue share.
View More Reports Of This Category By Grand View Research At: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/healthcare-it
Grand View Research has segmented the medical carts market on the basis of the product, type, end use, and region:
Medical Carts Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Mobile Computing Carts
- By Application
- Medical Documentation
- Medical Equipment
- Medication Delivery
- Telehealth Workstation
- By Energy Source
- Wall-mounted Workstations
- Medication Carts
- Medical Storage Columns, Cabinets, & Accessories
Medical Carts Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
Medical Carts End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Physician Offices or Clinics
Medical Carts Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
Access Full Press Release Of This Report By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-medical-carts-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States