The notion of consuming three main meals a day continues to erode as snacking becomes entrenched in consumers’ dietary routines. For some consumers, snacks provide a necessary energy or nutritional boost as time restraints prevent them from consuming more substantial meals. For others, they offer an emotional boost during stressful times or when an indulgence or treat is needed. Other snacking scenarios are characterized not by particular functional or psychological needs but are rather dictated by occasion, such as watching a movie, attending a sporting event, or socializing with friends. Essentially, more consumers are turning to snacks to fulfill a wider range of needs and occasions, presenting opportunities for brands right across the health-indulgence and sweet-savory spectrums.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @
– It is particularly crucial to understand the snacking motivations of younger consumers. Not only are they more frequent snackers, but their purchase behaviors and preferences will strongly influence other consumers and also subsequent generations, as they pass on these behaviors to their children.
– Snacking satisfies a range of rational and emotional needs. As a whole, snacking is primarily driven by the desire to treat oneself and boost energy levels. However, such motivations are nuanced, particularly when analyzed by age cohort.
“Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts” explores key attitudinal and behavioral insights shaping opportunities in savory snacks, confectionery, and desserts and sweet snacks. It identifies seven of the most influential trends that brands should leverage in order to differentiate themselves in an increasingly competitive market.
– CONSUMER INSIGHT: Access information from our consumer surveys to identify the attitudes and behaviors driving key trends.
– DRIVERS: Understand the key insights and trends that are growing the market.
– INNOVATION: See the best examples of innovation, linked to clearly-identified trends.
United States Infant Formula Milk Powder Industry 2016 Market Research Report:
Global Cow Milk Infant Formula Industry 2016 Market Research Report:
Reasons To Buy
– Identify the top seven trends driving the snacks, confectionery, and desserts sectors.
– Gain insight into the key consumer segments that are most likely to be a key focus for innovation.
– Put innovative products into context by connecting them to specific consumer trends and needs.
– Get insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Table of Contents
2. Innovation Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts
Better with booze
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/sample/118981
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Email: Send Email
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States