The market Study is putting a lot of emphasis on macro-economic issues, influencing factors and key market trends and drivers that are changing the dynamics of Global Managed Security Services market.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/1026935-managed-security-services-global-market-outlook
According to Analyst, the Global Managed Security Services Market is accounted for $20.22 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $55.10 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 15.3% during the forecast period.
Factors such as security staff and budget constraints, rising integration of biometric sensors in security-based applications and increasing remote management tools are fuelling the market growth. However, lack of trust in third-party applications, reluctance to share sensitive data and varying customer demands regarding security package are hampering the market. Moreover, the trend of BYOD acceptance at workplaces to get better productivity by allowing the employees to access corporate data via personal devices has been rising.
A Managed Security Service is an efficient approach to deal with an organization’s security needs. The services can be handled in house or outsourced to a service provider that oversees other company’s network and information system security. Functions of a managed security service include performing security assessments and security audits, management of intrusion detection systems and round-the-clock monitoring and firewalls, responding to emergencies and overseeing patch management and upgrades.
Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, is expected to hold significant market growth during the forecast period due to rapid changes in customer activities, where consumers are using bank applications across various platforms making the vertical highly susceptible to attacks. Asia-Pacific is likely to grow at a highest market growth during the forecast period which can be attributed to security attentiveness and importance to preserve the brand image would contribute the increasing demand for services from various sectors in this region.
Some of the key players in the Managed Security Services market include BT Group, Verizon Communications, Inc., Fortinet Inc, Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Secure Works Inc., Symantec Corporation, Computer Science Corporation (CSC), AT&T Inc., Hewlett Packard, International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Solutionary, Inc., Centurylink, Inc., Secureworks, Inc., Trustwave Holdings, Inc. and Rapid7 Inc.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/1026935-managed-security-services-global-market-outlook
Deployment Models Covered:
• On Premise
Organisaton Sizes Covered:
• Large Businesses
• Small And Medium Sized Business
• Identity and Access Management
• Managed Security Information and Event Management
• Distributed Denial of Service
• Compliance Management
• Vulnerability Management
• Unified Threat Management
• Managed Intrusion Detection/Prevention System
• Managed Firewall
• Other Services
End Users Covered:
• Energy and Utilities
• Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods
• Telecom and IT
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Government and Defense
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Other End Users
• North America (US , Canada, Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, U.K, Italy, France, Spain, Rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
• Middle East & Africa Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
• South America, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Rest of South America
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=1026935
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Managed Security Services Market, By Deployment Mode
6 Global Managed Security Services Market, By Organisaton Size
7 Global Managed Security Services Market, By Service
8 Global Managed Security Services Market, By End User
9 Global Managed Security Services Market, By Geography
10 Key Developments
11 Company Profiling ….Continued
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/1026935-managed-security-services-global-market-outlook
It’s vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States