The growing adoption and usage of low-cost smartphones and value-added services will drive mobile data growth. Mali remains a mobile market at its core despite investment in fixed infrastructure for broadband services, and we project mobile services to account for 91.7% of total service revenue in 2020.
• Pyramid Research estimates that telecom services in Mali will generate revenue of $789bn, or 6.0% of GDP, in 2015. Pyramid Research expects to see overall service revenue grow at a CAGR of 7.0% over the 2015-2020 forecast period.
• The top two operators, Orange Mali and Malitel, which provide fixed and mobile services, account for 99.4% of telecom service revenue in the country. The entry of third mobile network operator Alpha Telecom and the first MVNO Aidou Telecom in 2015 will enhance competition during the 2016-2020 period.
• Pyramid Research expects 3G subscriptions to reach 5.5m or 16.2% of total mobile subscriptions in 2020 from 1.2m or 4.5% in 2015. LTE subscriptions will reach 1.0m by year-end 2020, 3.1% of total mobile subscriptions.
• The total number of fixed access lines will increase by 11% year-on-year to reach 168,000 at year-end 2015, a result of growing investment in fixed infrastructure.
“Mali: Mobile Data Services, Competition and Network Improvement Spur Market Evolution” reportprovides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Mali today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the Malian telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research’s databases.
Related Reports by Hexa Research Inc.
The VoLTE (Voice over LTE) Ecosystem:
Cellular M2M Connections and Services Market:
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
• Mali in a regional context; a comparative review of market size and trends with that of other countries in the region
• Economic, demographic and political context in Mali
• The regulatory environment and trends; a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability, and more
• A demand profile; analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice and mobile data markets
• The service evolution; a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed and mobile sectors and by voice and data in the current year as well as the end of the forecast period
Request a sample copy of this Report at:
• The competitive landscape; an examination of key trends in competition and service providers’ performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months
• An in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony and broadband services, and mobile voice and data services; a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator (for mobile), average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period
• Main opportunities; this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in the telecommunications market in Mali
Reasons To Buy
• Gain in-depth analysis of current strategies and future trends of telecommunications market of Mali, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format, to build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
• Understand the factors behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Mali’s mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares, to align product offerings and strategies to meet customer’s demand.
• Leverage the graphical information (more than 15 charts and tables in the report based on the Pyramid Research forecast products), to gain an overview of telecom market of Mali.
• Contains analysis of key telecom players in the market and major business strategies being adopted by them, to identify the opportunities to improve the market share.
• Explore novel opportunities to align your product strategies and offerings to meet the requirements and succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Mali.
Hexa Reports Inc. is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Email: Send Email
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States