WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Macroeconomic Outlook Report – Denmark”
“PESTLE Insights: Macroeconomic Outlook Report – Denmark“, identifies the potentials of Denmark as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
Four major provinces generate around 52.8% of the GDP of Denmark and comprise 51.2% of the country’s population.
– Denmark’s score in all parameters of risk index (except in political and environment) is lower than the Nordic nations average in GCRI 2017.
– In 2017, recovery in consumer confidence, stronger foreign demand and accommodative monetary policy is expected to drive the economic growth.
– To develop the infrastructure of the country, the Government of Denmark has earmarked DKK100.0 bn (US$14.8 bn) to be spent by 2020 to ensure high level of mobility, flexibility and reliability.
– Financial intermediation, and transport and trade attracted most FDI in 2016.
Key points to buy
– Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
– PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
– Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
– This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Exhibits
Did you Know?
Country’s Position in GCRI (Country Risk Index)
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349