Market Research on Until recently, most M2M and IoT services have largely relied on licensed cellular, wireline and satellite networks for their wide area connectivity requirements. Cellular networks, in particular, have enjoyed significant success in the arena. However, for many low bandwidth IoT applications, traditional cellular networks are deemed too expensive due excessive power consumption and complex protocols that lower battery life. As a result, a number of LPWA (Low Power Wide Area) alternatives have emerged that specifically seek to address these concerns.
Browse Detailed Report with TOC at:
Already prevalent in IoT applications such as smart metering, lighting control and parking management, LPWA networks are expected to make a significant contribution to the M2M and IoT ecosystem, with an estimated $27 Billion in service revenue by 2020.
The “LPWA (Low Power Wide Area) Networks Ecosystem: 2015 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the LPWA networks ecosystem including LPWA technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, vertical market applications, deployment case studies, regulatory landscape, standardization, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts from 2015 till 2030. The forecasts are segmented for 9 vertical markets and 6 regions.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report covers the following topics:
– LPWA networks ecosystem
– Market drivers and barriers
– LPWA technologies, spectrum bands and key trends
– Assessment of competing cellular, satellite, wireline and short range networking technologies
– Vertical market applications, opportunities and deployment case studies
– Regulatory landscape and standardization
– Industry roadmap and value chain
– Profiles and strategies of over 80 leading ecosystem players
– Strategic recommendations for ecosystem players
– Market analysis and forecasts from 2015 till 2030
Brand Competition and Consumer Preference of the Chinese Smartphone Market:
China Medical Software Industry 2015:
Global Wearable Devices Industry 2015:
Historical Revenue & Forecast Segmentation
Connection and service revenue forecasts are provided for the following submarkets:
– Asset Management & Logistics
– Automotive & Transportation
– Consumer Applications & Home Automation
– Energy & Utilities
– Intelligent Buildings & Infrastructure
– Public Safety, Security & Surveillance
– Retail & Vending
– Asia Pacific
– Eastern Europe
– Middle East & Africa
– Latin & Central America
– North America
– Western Europe
Request a sample copy of this Report at:
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
– How big is the LPWA networks opportunity?
– What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
– How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
– What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
– Which regions and submarkets will see the highest percentage of growth?
– How are smart city initiatives driving LPWA network investments?
– What are the key performance characteristics of LPWA technologies such as Sigfox, LoRa and NB-IOT?
– How does regulation impact the adoption of LPWA networks?
– Do LPWA networks pose a threat to cellular network technologies?
– Who are the key market players and what are their strategies?
– What strategies should LPWA technology providers, mobile operators, MVNOs, aggregators, IoT platform providers and other ecosystem players adopt to remain
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Email: Send Email
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States