“Success Case Study: L’Oréal Paris Elseve Extraordinary Oil Cleansing Cream”, is part of Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of the haircare innovation in Japan. It delivers the critical “what?”, “why?”, and “so what?” analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products as well as avoid the risk.
Targeting women, L’Oréal Paris Elseve Extraordinary Oil cleansing cream (hereafter L’Oréal Elseve cleansing cream) was launched in Japan in September 2016. Nihon L’Oréal (L’Oréal Japan) describes the product as an all-in-one haircare product, offering three hair cleansing steps (shampoo, conditioner, and treatment) in a single bottle. The product has been promoted as L’Oréal Paris’s first “no foam” cleansing cream, and consumers in Japan have responded agreeably to its launch, with the brand receiving multiple awards.
– L’Oréal Paris Elseve Extraordinary Oil cleansing cream offers shampoo, conditioner, and treatment steps in one product.
– L’Oréal Elseve cleansing cream caters to strong demand for time-saving products that do not compromise on performance.
– Personal care product innovation offering new benefits will appeal to consumers, but marketing communication is crucial for success.
Reasons to buy
– Use selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
– Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
– Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
– Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Table of Content: Key Points
About Successes & Failures Case Studies
Summary: L’Oréal Paris Elseve Extraordinary Oil cleansing cream
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349