According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Long Fiber Thermoplastics (LFT) market is estimated to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of more than 5% during the forecast period 2015 to 2022. Market growth is due to rise in demand for weightless and environment-friendly thermoplastic composite materials. Increasing environmental concerns and growing government mandates to attain superior fuel economy helps the Long Fiber Thermoplastics market to grow in the coming years.
The automotive application is anticipated to be the largest market in terms of both value and volume. Growth in automotive production is estimated to fuel the growth of this segment during the forecast period. Europe remains as the largest market due to greater acceptance level of composite materials, growing usage of thermoplastic-based composites, and enormous growth in end user applications.
Browse full report with TOC at:
Some of the key players in the Long Fiber Thermoplastics (LFT) market include Celanese Corporation, RTP Company, JNC Corporation, SABIC, PlastiComp Inc, Daicel Polymer Limited, TechnoCompound GmbH, SAMBARK LFT Co. Ltd., Composite Technologies Co. LLC, PPG Fiber Glass, JNC Corporation, PlastiComp Inc., SABIC, and Sumitomo Chemical Company Ltd.
Resin Types of Long Fiber Thermoplastics (LFT) Covered:
End-use Applications Covered:
o Door Modules
o Instrument Panels
o Running board
o Front-End Modules
o Dash board
o Underbody Shields
o Other Applications
View all reports of this category at:
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Blog URL: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information Click Here: Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Email: Send Email
Phone: India: +91 7755981103, Toll Free US/Canada: +1-855-455-8662
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner