The learning management system is a software solution that is used for training programs, administration, tracking, reporting, documentation and educational courses. The Global Learning Management System Market was valued at US$ 5.1 billion in 2015 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 23% during the forecast period (2016–2025), as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights. The increasing adoption of digital learning processes in various organizations for training and education systems provides immense opportunities for growth of the learning management system market, globally. The implementation of bring your own device trend in various organizations has helped boost the LMS market in corporate segments. Owing to high advantages of BYOD trend such as cost saving, increase in innovation & productivity, employee’s satisfaction and retention have attracted the corporate management to implement the BYOD culture in their organizations. In addition to this, increasing adoption of wearable devices for training has also advanced the LMS market in corporate segment. Due to high advantages of wearable devices such as in depth product knowledge training, instant access to tutorials, real time support resources and effective use of company resources have increased the demand for wearable devices in corporate learning management system. According to Coherent Market Insights, over 275 million wearable device have been sold up from 232 million devices in 2015 and is estimated to reach 323 million by 2017. Moreover, the increasing adoption of new technologies such as gamification and virtual reality in the learning management systems provide advance features to the LMS products. With the help of virtual technology, the gamification increased the level of enjoyment and engagement by capturing the interest of learners, motivating them for continues learning.
Request a Sample Copy of the Business Report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/594
Key takeaways of the learning management system market:
- The global learning management system market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 23% during the forecast period (2016–2025).
- The cloud deployment model held a dominant position in 2016 and is estimated to grow with the largest CAGR in the forecast period. The increasing high investment in the cloud market and rising adoption of cloud technology by various industries have increased the adoption of cloud technology in the learning management system.
- On the basis of delivery mode, the instructor-led training is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 24% in the global learning management system market and held a dominant position in the year 2016.
- On the basis of user type, the corporate held a dominant position with US$ 3,637 million in 2016, owing to increasing demand for corporate trainings in various industries.
- North America held a dominant position in the global learning management system market at a CAGR of 53% in 2016, owing to the growing trend of bring your own devices in North American countries such as the United States and Canada.
- The Asia Pacific, followed by Europe is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 25.1% over the forecast period.. China and India are the major countries that drive the learning management market in the Asia Pacific region.
- India has the fastest growing market and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 28.4% over the forecast period.
- Some of the major players involved in the global learning management system market are Cornerstone Ondemand, Inc., Xerox Corporation, IBM Corporation, Netdimensions Ltd., SAP SE, Blackboard, Inc., SABA Software, Inc., Mcgraw-Hill Companies, Pearson PLC, and D2L Corporation.
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in the Learning management system Market, click the link below
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154
Company Name: Coherent Market Insights
Contact Person: Mr. Shah
Email: Send Email
Address:1001 4th Ave, #3200
Country: United States