Market Research Future adds new report of “Global Lancet Market Research Report- Forecast To 2022” it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Some of the Key Players in This Market Are:
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Greiner Bio One International GmbH
- Improve Medical Technology Co. Ltd
- Terumo Medical Corporation
- Bayer Cropscience Limited
- HTL-STREFA S.A
- Sarstedt AG & Co
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2078
- The Global Lancets Market and is expected to reach USD 2,882.6 million by 2022
- Regionally, North America holds the largest market share of global Lancets Market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.2% during the forecast period from 2016-2022
- On the basis of type, safety lancets accounts the largest market share in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 2,061.8 million by 2022.
Global Lancet market has been segmented
- On the basis of Types which comprises of personal, safety
- On the basis of End Users which consists of hospitals & clinics, diagnostic centers and pathology laboratories, home diagnostics
A blood lancet, or simply a lancet, is small therapeutic equipment utilized for blood testing utilized for various blood sampling applications. A blood lancet is a surgical tool with a two-fold edged or sharp edge needle. Lancets are utilized to make vein punctures, for example, a finger stick, to obtain small blood samples and are generally disposable.
Safety lancets are single-use gadgets/devices for narrow blood testing used by professionals in healthcare services. They are a necessary part to the sharps-injury aversion programs in hospitals, clinics, research centers, physicians’ offices and wherever both patients and experts need to feel safe. Needle-stick wounds and diseases can be avoided by utilizing Safety lancets.
Globally lancets are being utilized by patients who are affected by endocrine related complications, cardiovascular issues and many other issues. Lancets are being used for diabetes/glucose test, tests in infants, heel-stick screening tests, as well as for scarred emergency patients or severely burned patients.
The global market of lancets is growing rapidly because of the rising prevalence of diabetes and growing number of blood borne diseases across the globe. The global market of lancets is expected to reach USD 2,882.6 million in 2022 and is expected to grow with a CAGR of approximately 11.3% during the forecast period.
Study Objectives of Lancet Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Lancet market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Lancet market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by type, by end users and its sub-segments
- Lancet manufacturers
- Lancet Suppliers
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Academic Medical Institutes and Universities
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/lancet-market
Regional Analysis of Lancet Market:
Globally North America is the largest market for Lancet. The North American market for Lancet is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.2% during the forecasted period. This is due to increasing prevalence of diabetic patients. Europe is the second-largest market for Lancet with the market value of USD 592.8 million in 2015. Whereas Asia pacific is expected to be a growing market for Lancet market and expected to grow at a rapid rate.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –