The Report provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
Click here for sample report @ http://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/680489-governance-risk-and-compliance-the-jordanian-insurance-industry
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Jordan, including:
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Jordan.
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Jordan.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
• The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Jordan.
- The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Reasons To Buy
• Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Jordan.
- Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Jordanian insurance industry.
- Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
- Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
• The Jordan insurance industry is regulated by the Insurance Directorate, a department of the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Supplies.
- FDI is permitted in the Jordanian insurance industry up to 100%.
- Non-admitted insurance is prohibited, except for aviation insurance for aircraft owned by Jordanian companies.
- Motor third-party liability, workers’ compensation, liability for ships with respect to oil pollution and aviation liability insurance are key mandatory classes of insurance.
- The Insurance Directorate does not allow the practice of composite insurance in the country, except for those composite insurers which existed prior to the enactment of the Insurance Regulatory Act 1999.
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.3.1 Life insurance
2.3.2 Property insurance
2.3.3 Motor insurance
2.3.4 Liability insurance
2.3.5 Marine, aviation and transit insurance
2.3.6 Personal accident and health insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.4.1 Motor third-party liability insurance
2.4.2 Workers’ compensation insurance
2.4.3 Liability insurance for ships with respect to oil pollution
2.4.4 Aviation liability insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.5.1 International Association of Insurance Supervisors
2.5.2 Insurance Directorate
2.5.3 Jordan Insurance Federation
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/680489-governance-risk-and-compliance-the-jordanian-insurance-industry
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349