Browse 29 market data Tables and 43 Figures spread through 193 Pages and in-depth analysis on “Global population health management market by Components (software and services) by Mode of Delivery(web-based, Cloud-based, Mobile-based and On-premise) by Application (hospital readmission reduction, Automated patient center medical home, No show rate reduction and Patient outreach) by End-user (Healthcare providers, Healthcare payers, Employer group and Government bodies) & by Geography – Regional Trends & Forecast to 2025”
Read Complete Report with TOC @ https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/global-population-health-management-market-forecast-2017-2025-2
This insightful market research report from Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and the future investors. The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Population health management market scenario
Continued support for PHM in spite of the uncertainty of the affordable care act in the U.S., government spending in the healthcare sector, increasing healthcare expenditure, increasing geriatric population, need for cost-effective healthcare and application of artificial intelligence technique in PHM are the reasons for the growth of the global population health management market.
The Population health management Market report provides data tables, includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
On the basis of the component, the global population health management market is segmented as follows:
On the basis of mode of delivery, the global population health management market is segmented as follows:
On the basis of the application, the global population health management market is segmented as follows:
- Hospital readmission reduction
- Automated patient center medical home
- No show rate reduction
- Patient outreach
On the basis of the end-user, the global population health management market is segmented as follows:
- Healthcare providers
- Healthcare payers
- Employer group
- Government bodies
– The report provides a detailed analysis of current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
– Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
– Optum health
– Cerner Corp.
– International business machines (IBM) corporation
– Conifer health solutions
– Allscripts healthcare solutions inc
– Accenture plc
– Conifer health solutions, LLC
– Epic Corporation, Inc.
– Healthagen, LLC
– Health Catalyst, LLC
– Medecision, Inc.
– Orion Health
– OptumHealth, Inc.
– Verscend technologies, Inc. (acquired by Veritas capital)
– Wellcentive, Inc. (acquired by Phillips)
Company Name: Inkwood Research
Contact Person: Clive Cooper
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1 857-302-4704
Address:169, Harrison Avenue
Country: United States