The telecommunication market in Iran generated $6.5bn in service revenue in 2015 and will grow at a CAGR of 0.4% during 2015-2020. Mobile data and fixed Internet will be the fastest-growing segments over the forecast period. To offset decline in voice services, operators are focusing on improving network infrastructure to increase broadband penetration in the country and exploring new revenue streams such as M2M/IoT. Following the lifting of international sanctions, operators and the government are increasing their investments in 3G, 4G and fiber network expansions.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/iran-lifting-of-international-sanctions-and-operator-investments
- The overall telecom service revenue in Iran declined 1.6% year-over-year to $6.5bn in 2015.
- From 2015 to 2020, the telecommunications market in Iran will see service revenue CAGR of 0.4%, driven by fixed Internet and mobile data revenue.
- Mobile revenue will account for a greater proportion of total telecommunications revenue in 2020.
“Iran: Lifting of International Sanctions and Operator Investments in 4G and FTTx to Drive Growth” provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Iran today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Iranian telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research’s databases.
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/iran-lifting-of-international-sanctions-and-operator-investments/request-sample
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: Telecom market size and trends in Iran compared with other countries in the AME region
- Economic, demographic and political context in Iran
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, fixed Internet, mobile voice and mobile data
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2013 to 2020
- The cCompetitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Iran’s telecommunications market
Browse All Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/telecommunications
Reasons To Buy
- Gain in-depth analysis of current strategies and future trends of the telecommunications market in Iran, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format, to build proactive and profitable growth strategies
- Understand the factors behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Iran’s mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares, to align product offerings and strategies to meet customers’ demand
- Leverage the graphical information (more than 20 charts and tables in the report based on the Pyramid Research forecast products), to gain an overview of the telecom market in Iran
- Analysis of key telecom players in the markets and major business strategies being adopted by them, to identify the opportunities to improve the market share
- Explore novel opportunities to align your product strategies and offerings to meet the requirements and succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Iran
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Telecommunications Equipment Industry –
- Environmental Pollution Control Equipment Industry –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States