Healthcare expenditures are under increasing pressure, particularly in developed markets, because of increasing demands from an aging population, the growing incidence of chronic diseases, continuing healthcare advances, and supply side pressures, notably governments needing to lower their overall expenditure. We are seeing healthcare moving away from acute centres of care (e.g., hospitals) to home care and other care environments, which not only lowers costs, but also improve patient quality of life and their ability to remain independent.
Mobile network operators (MNOs) have started to offer a number of B2B and B2C products and services in the healthcare market, including SIM-based IoT connectivity services. Pyramid Research believes mobile operators can occupy a central role within the IoT value chain to provide device connectivity and value-added services (management, applications and integration). By creating value and innovation for multiple vertical sectors, they can thus increase customer loyalty and prevent ARPS erosion.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/iot-healthcare-opportunities-for-mnos-market-forecasts-and-mno-approaches
- In markets with high healthcare expenditure, healthcare IoT connectivity presents attractive opportunities for MNOs in B2C and B2B segments.
- SIM-based IoT is growing in healthcare. Sleep apnea diagnosis and therapy along with CRM will be the largest segments.
- The role of MNOs in the healthcare value chain is expanding. Traditionally MNOs have been limited to provisioning SIM-based network coverage for connectivity. They are now moving across the value chain to capture more value for multiple vertical sectors and improve the volume of IoT connections, from targeting B2C segment with fitness devices and apps to telemedicine, secure storage, archiving and analytics within the B2B segment.
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: www.radiantinsights.com/research/iot-healthcare-opportunities-for-mnos-market-forecasts-and-mno-approaches/request-sample
“IoT Healthcare Opportunities for MNOs: Market Forecasts and MNO Approaches” offers an in-depth analysis of SIM-based IoT connectivity technologies, services and end-user requirements, devices and applications and the service provider ecosystem and the role of MNOs in the IoT health value chain. The report includes forecasts through 2020 for SIM-based IoT connections by type including cardiac rhythm management (CRM), remote electrocardiogram (ECG), blood remote monitoring, sleep diagnostic and therapeutic devices, as well as service revenue for SIM-based IoT connectivity. Built around case studies, the report provides MNO and device manufacturer positioning strategies in the healthcare vertical and what works and what doesn’t.
The Report is structured as follows:
- Section 1: Healthcare industry overview
- Section 2: Internet of Things (IoT) healthcare definitions and overview
- Section 3: SIM-based IoT healthcare connectivity forecast
- Section 4: MNO approaches to the healthcare vertical
- Section 5: MNO case studies, including ATandT, Deutsche Telekom, Telefonica, Telefonica Brazil, Vodacom and Great Call.
- Section 6: Device manufacturer case studies, including ResMed, Life Watch, BioTronik, Medtronic and Doro
- Section 7: Key Findings and recommendations
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/telecommunications
Reasons To Buy
- IoT Healthcare Opportunities for MNOs: Market Forecasts and MNO Approaches’ provides a comprehensive analysis of key opportunities provided by IoT healthcare segment and the various approaches being adopted by MNOs and device manufacturers globally, helping executives at MNOs and medical device manufacturers make informed strategic decisions and develop effective partnerships in the IoT healthcare arena.
- The Report’s forward-looking analysis of key trends in IoT healthcare market helps providers assess the potential impact of healthcare on their business and identify related opportunities.
By understanding the opportunities and approaches of the main stakeholders in IoT healthcare segment – MNOs, device manufactures, sensor and device vendors can develop strategies to penetrate this market.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- France Telecommunications market –
- Smartphone Trends in Asia –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States