IDS or Intrusion Detection System is a technology which can be deployed as a device or a software to monitor the network activity and system of an organization. This activity includes monitoring the malicious activity, policy violations, unauthorized access to the system among others. As the security proliferation in the organizations are increasing, the market of IDS is also increasing.
Global IDS market has been valued at USD in billion in the year 2015 which is growing with the CAGR high and expected to reach market size of USD billion by the end of forecasted period. Security loopholes and week IT infrastructure in the organization are some major factor which is giving fuel to the market of IDS.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1553
Major Key Players:
- McAfee (California)
- Check point (Israel)
- Corero (Massachusetts)
- Dell (U.S.)
- IBM (U.S.)
- Cisco (U.S.)
- Extreme Networks (U.S.)
- Symantec (U.S.)
- Metaflows, Inc. (U.S.)
- Hewlett-Packard (U.S.)
Study Objective of Intrusion Detection System Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Intrusion Detection System Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Intrusion Detection System market based on various factors- value chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by deployment, by components, by end users and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Intrusion Detection System Market
Segmentation by Deployment: Cloud based and Infrastructure based.
Segmentation by Components: Hardware & Software.
Segmentation by End Users: BFSI, IT& Communication, Aerospace & Defense, Software Industry, Manufacturing, Government, Healthcare among others.
North America accounted for largest market share in the year 2015 which has been valued at USD in billion. Technological advancement and advantage of existence of global players in this region are some key factor which is supporting the market of IDS in North America.
Asia-Pacific and Europe market has been growing rapidly as the economies of countries in this region is under developing phase.
- In August 2016, Symantec Corp announced the acquisition of Blue Coat a leading provider of web securities for the expansion of future cyber security system.
- In July 2016, Symantec Corp announced the partnership with SSL Store for quick encryption of websites.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/intrusion-detection-system-market-1553
- Cloud Security Providers
- Infrastructure Security Providers
- Security System Providers
- Cloud Service Providers
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Type
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
2.4 Forecast Model
2.4.1 Market Data Collection, Analysis & Forecast
2.4.2 Market Size Estimation
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –