Downingtown, PA – Haverford Systems will introduce HavaVision3D, a brand new immersive 3D Technology at SMPTE 2016. Visitors of HavaVision3D will experience 3D technology without the vertigo syndrome of 3D projectors. Discover how 3D LED can deliver content deep into large audiences. Immerse yourself in the newest in VR and AR Entertainment and event technology.
Haverford Systems has partnered with CCDL to bring 3D technology that is healthier and higher quality than ever before see. Professor Chao Li is the president of CCDL and the only state-ranked expert in China’s LED display industry, “Professor Li plans to work on deploying this new technology in 3D LED displays that will be utilized for the education market all the way up to replacing the existing “3D stereoscopic movie” systems. His technology not only reduces vertigo but is also more advanced. As the 3D Vertigo Syndrome is a concern to human health and well-being it is an important problem to solve.”
Discover how HavaVision3D can provide unforgettable experiences to captivate any audience for entertainment experiences, trade shows, education and more.
3D LED technology has been proven to be far superior to 3D projection for many reasons:
• Viewers do not experience the nausea that they feel when watching 3D Projectors
• HavaVison3D can deliver 3D content deep out into the audience while 3D projectors have limited reach.
• HavaVison3D is much brighter than 3D Projectors HavaVison3D has a higher contrast ratio than 3D Projectors, for example: rich blacks
• HavaVison3D has no misconvergence like 3D Projectors meaning it has much better focus
• HavaVision3D needs no projection distance, projection room. It only requires a few feet of depth including structure.
About Haverford Systems:
Established in 1987, Haverford Systems is now a diversified audio visual technology company. We own and operate HSI Technology Integrations, our custom design build audio visual systems for a wide variety of environments. HavaVision3D was born out of the combination of Haverford Systems as well as CCDL and Professor Chao Li’s 25 years of research and hands on experience with 3D LED displays.
Company Name: Haverford Systems
Contact Person: Emily Richards
Email: Send Email
Address:152 Robbins Road
Country: United States