“Global Integrated Passive Device Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025” newly adds in Researchformarkets.com database. This report covers leading key company profiles with information such as business overview, regional analysis, consumption, revenue and specification.
In the highly competitive vendor landscape of the global integrated passive devices market, companies are investing more on mergers and acquisitions with the aim of expanding their product portfolios and geographical presence, observes Transparency Market Research in a recent report. Focus on research and development activities with the aim of introducing innovative products has also substantially increased in the market.
The global integrated passive device market accounted for USD 735.2 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample Copy of Report at http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-people-counting-system-market
Integrated Passive Device refers to the passive components including resistors, capacitors, and inductors, among others which are arranged in various combinations depending upon their applications. With the help of Integrated Passive Device various functional blocks can be realized which includes filters, RF filters, converters, couplers, diplexers, among others. Filters are predominantly used in wireless applications where there is high interference from the radiation caused due to stray magnetic field and that created by the other devices in the environment. Filters help in eliminating the stray fields and allow only those waves which are required to pass through them. With the use of Integrated Passive Devices, it is possible to reduce the size of the circuit by approximately seventy percent which results in cost saving while ensuring increased performance along with a compact design of the electronic device.
The global market for integrated passive device (IPD) market is primarily driven by the rising demand for compact electronic devices employing IPD technology to bring about a reduction the size of the electronic circuitry, improvement in performance, and increase in battery life. Moreover, the market is also benefitting from the rising applications of IPD across industries such as automotive, healthcare, and aerospace and defense as focus on digitization of these industries rises at a promising pace.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising demand for integrated passive device in consumer durables
- Usage of integrated passive device in RF application
- Increased need for handheld wireless devices
- High cost involved in integrated passive device
- Needs longer product life cycle for RF tuning of integrated passive device
- The integrated passive device market is based on base, product, type, application and geography.
- Based on base the market is segmented into silicon and non-silicon.
- On the basis of product the market is segmented into baluns and couplers, harmonic filters, diplexer and others.
- On the basis of type the market is segmented into ESD, EMI, RF-IPD and others.
- On the basis of application the market is segmented into EMI/RFI filtering, LED lighting and data converters.
- Based on geography the global integrated passive device market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Browse More Details at http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-people-counting-system-market/
The global integrated passive device market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players in the market are STATS ChipPAC Pte. Ltd., ON Semiconductor, Infineon Technologies AG, Texas Instruments Incorporated, STMicroelectronics, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Johanson Technology, Inc., OnChip Devices, Inc., Global Communication Semiconductors, LLC, 3DiS Technologies, AFSC, Qorvo, Inc, NXP Semiconductors, Broadcom, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited, MACOM, CTS Corporation among others.
Inquire before buying at http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-people-counting-system-market
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Name: Data Bridge Market Research
Phone: +1 888 387 2818
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 317, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
City: Pune – 411028