Carriers have known for years that their legacy policy administration, claims and billing systems are out-of-date, but have largely worked around them with manual processes and one-off technology efforts. However, today’s competitive environment, pricing pressures and changing market dynamics are forcing insurance carriers to consider a more dramatic approach.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/insurance-trends-in-policy-administration-vertical-and-technology-trends/details
This has resulted in a move to replace the full suite of applications carriers have been currently using to run their businesses. As a result, the new systems allow carriers to realize efficiencies, gain flexibility and organize their data for business analytics. Carriers that do not adapt risk losing market share while experiencing continually escalating costs.
The report outlines the evolution of the policy administration domain and identifies the key opportunity areas for the ICT vendors.
This report also presents Current Analysis’ view of the revenue opportunities in policy administration domain through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by geography and business function.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
1. The latest trends impacting the insurance sector’s “Policy Administration Market“.
2. The market trends (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the insurance sector’s policy administration market.
3. The technology evolution of the market and vendor opportunities
4. The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of policy administration among insurers.
5. The primary findings from Current Analysis’ view of revenue opportunities in the insurance sector’s policy administration market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by function and regions.
6. An identification of banks’ IT budget allocation and IT priorities relating to policy administration.
Browse More Technology Related Market Research Reports:
• U.S. Energy Management Systems (EMS) Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2024 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/u-s-energy-management-systems-ems-market/details
• Voice Recognition Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts Till 2024 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/voice-recognition-market/details
1. The insurance industry is currently witnessing a transition that is compelling insurers to take a step back to gauge the impact thereof on their operations. One such trend that has gained prominence among insurers is the consolidation of systems within business processes. This trend has caused carriers to transform their policy administration function, which comprises numerous disparate systems that facilitates the functioning of back office operations.
2. The ever evolving technology landscape is giving customers numerous channels to choose from in order to interact with insurers. The increased penetration rate of digital channels such as mobile, e-commerce, and internet, is now giving insurers the opportunity to reach millions of uninsured people.
3. In order to establish a digital business model such as the one cited above, insurers are strategizing and working towards instituting alliances with ICT vendors and firms from other industries (such as automotive industry).
Reasons To Buy
• Understand the insurance sectors’ landscape, the recent trends, and inhibitors shaping the insurance sector’s policy administration market.
• Comprehend the insurance sector’s policy administration market evolution.
• Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the insurance sector’s policy administration market from 2015 to 2019, spanning its functions and geographies.
• Comprehend insurance sectors’ IT budget allocation and prioritization of top IT projects in 2015
• Understand how insurance sector’s policy administration market opportunities are set to change in the market in near future.
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe.We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Felton Office Plaza,
6265 Highway 9,
Felton, California, 95018,
Email Us: email@example.com
Our Website: http://www.hexareports.com
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Email: Send Email
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States