‘The Insurance Industry in Zambia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021′ report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Zambian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2012–2016) and forecast period (2016–2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Zambian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
‘The Insurance Industry in Zambia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Zambian insurance industry, including:
• The Zambian insurance industry’s growth prospects by segment and category
• A comprehensive overview of Zambian economy and demographics
• The detailed competitive landscape in the Zambian insurance industry
• The various distribution channels in the Zambian insurance industry
• Detailed regulatory policies of the Zambian insurance industry
• Analysis of natural hazards in Zambian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Zambia:
• It provides historical values for the Zambian insurance industry for the report’s 2012–2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016–2021 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Zambian insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2021.
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
• It analyzes the various distribution channels in Zambia.
• It profiles the top insurance companies in Zambia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Zambian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Zambian insurance industry.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the Zambian insurance industry.
• Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Zambian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• By 2017, the new Insurance Act 2013 (amendments to the 1997 Insurance Act) is expected to become applicable in Zambia.
• In 2017, the Zambian government announced that all beneficiaries of the Farmer Input Support Program (FISP) will be covered by weather-indexed insurance.
• In January 2017, Zambia National Marketeers Association (Zanamaca), in collaboration with Liberty Life Insurance, collaborated with the manufacturing company Uniturtle industries to provide low-cost funeral insurance to small-scale farmers and marketers.
• In 2016, the Zambia Meteorological Department, with the support of Nasa and the International Research Institute for Climate and Society, launched a data platform that provides rainfall forecasts collected via satellite information.
• In 2016, the Ministry of Labour and Social Security presented a draft social protection bill to address areas of social security such as pension, social health insurance, occupational injuries and diseases, and social assistance.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 KEY FACTS AND HIGHLIGHTS
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 ECONOMY AND DEMOGRAPHICS
4 INDUSTRY OUTLOOK
4.1 Industry Indicators
4.1.1 Gross written premium
4.1.3 Assets and investments
5 LIFE INSURANCE OUTLOOK
5.1 Individual Life Insurance
5.1.1 Gross written premium
6 NON-LIFE INSURANCE OUTLOOK
6.1 Property Insurance
6.1.1 Gross written premium
6.2 Motor Insurance
6.2.1 Gross written premium
6.3 Liability Insurance
6.3.1 Gross written premium
6.4 Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
6.4.1 Gross written premium
7 REINSURANCE OUTLOOK
7.1 Reinsurance Accepted
7.2 Premium Ceded
8 DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL OUTLOOK
9 NATURAL AND MAN-MADE HAZARDS
10 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349