‘The Insurance Industry in Mongolia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021′ report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Mongolian insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2012–2016) and forecast period (2016–2021).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Mongolian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
‘The Insurance Industry in Mongolia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Mongolian insurance industry, including:
• The Mongolian insurance industry’s growth prospects by segment and category
• A comprehensive overview of Mongolian economy and demographics
• The detailed competitive landscape in the Mongolian insurance industry
• The various distribution channels in the Mongolian insurance industry
• Detailed regulatory policies of the Mongolian insurance industry
• Analysis of natural hazards in Mongolian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Mongolia:
• It provides historical values for the Mongolian insurance industry for the report’s 2012–2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016–2021 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Mongolian insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2021.
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
• It analyzes the various distribution channels in Mongolia.
• It profiles the top insurance companies in Mongolia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Mongolian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Mongolian insurance industry.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the Mongolian insurance industry.
• Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Mongolian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• On June 15, 2017, the World Bank approved the Second Energy Sector project for Mongolia, with the development objective of enhancing sustainability and reliability of electricity services in the country.
• On March 30, 2017, the Financial Regulatory Commission of Mongolia signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Japanese Financial Service Agency to increase foreign investment in the capital market and to strengthen cross-border supervision activities defined in the memorandum.
• In March 2014, the Mining Infrastructure Investment Support project was approved by the World Bank to assist investments in mining and downstream processing infrastructure support.
• In 2013, the minimum capital requirement an insurance company was required to maintain was increased to MNT6.0 billion (US$3.0 million) for life insurance companies and MNT5.0 billion (US$2.5 million) for non-life insurance companies. The minimum capital requirement was set at MNT15.0 billion (US$7.6 million) for reinsurers.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 KEY FACTS AND HIGHLIGHTS
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 ECONOMY AND DEMOGRAPHICS
4 INDUSTRY OUTLOOK
4.1 Regional Comparison
4.2 Industry Indicators
4.2.1 Gross written premium
4.2.3 Assets and investments
5 NON-LIFE INSURANCE OUTLOOK
5.1 Property Insurance
5.1.1 Gross written premium
5.2 Motor Insurance
5.2.1 Gross written premium
5.3 Liability Insurance
5.3.1 Gross written premium
5.4 Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
5.4.1 Gross written premium
6 PERSONAL ACCIDENT AND HEALTH INSURANCE OUTLOOK
6.1 Personal Accident Insurance
6.1.1 Gross written premium
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349