Tulsa, Oklahoma – Thrive15.com is the disruptive educational technology company founded by the former U.S. SBA Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark. Although YahooFinance has once referred to Clay as the “Jim Carey of entrepreneurship,” his approach to business is not laughing matter. Clark states, “The mind is what the mind is fed. Bottom line, what you put into your mind does effect what comes out of your mouth and manifests itself in your actions. Although some people would like to believe that a human has the mental capacity to fill their mind with garbage without it impacting their daily actions and their mindsets, I know the power of words and the power of reading powerful quotes written by some of the world’s most successful business minds.”
The world of business quotes has long been dominated by www.BrainyQuote.com, www.GoodReads.com, and online magazines, however, Thrive15.com seeks to change this. Clark adds, “Our mission at Thrive15.com is to mentor millions with a practical business education experience that is ten times more effectively, practical, and engaging than the typical business school, yet at 1% of the cost. Launching our ‘Notable Quotables’ feature is just one more way to do that.
Thrivers (Clark’s term for Thrive15.com subscribers) have told us they want a place to find massive amount of vetted, quality quotes from leading business people and we are giving it to them. Many people believe in reading and memorizing Bible verses because of the positive impact that the verses can have on your subconscious mind and your conscious actions. I believe reading these notable quotables repeatedly has the same impact on the human brain. If you are serious about changing your life, you must get serious about changing the thoughts that you input into your brain. Thrive15.com is your tool for doing that.”
Thrive15.com currently has subscribers in 44 countries around the world with many posting testimonials, sharing their experiences, and connecting in their fast growing online platform. Thrive15.com is privately owned although Clark adds, “We are currently privately owned for a variety of reasons although venture capitalists involved in the EdTech industry have been calling us.”
Quick Facts Thrive15:
• Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
• Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000+ employees;
Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities;
David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and;
Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400+ OXI Fresh franchises.
• Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1-for-1 HandUp Movement.
• Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
• Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
• Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
• The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
• Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
• Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Email: Send Email
Address:1609 South Boston Ave, Suite 200
Country: United States