The Global Ink Resins Market is expected to reach USD 5261.21 million by 2025, from USD 3152.34 million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample Research Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-ink-resins-market
Market Definition: Global Ink Resins Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the ink resin market in the next 8 years. Ink resin is a collection of solid or semisolid amorphous organic substances, which are usually transparent in colour. They are found especially in plant secretions and are soluble in organic solvents (such as ether) but not in water. Ink resins are used as solvent, additive and pigments. Ink resins perform various functions such as dispersion of the pigment and prevention of its re-accumulation. Its hydrocarbon based ink is used for publication printing, similarly acrylic-based and nitrocellulose-based resins used for packaging. oil-based resins such as rosin-based resin, petroleum hydrocarbon and soybean oil are beneficial to be used in lithographic inks, because of high molecular weight of rosin phenolic, resins can provide increase in viscosity of lithographic ink, which will give high speed functioning. INDULOR CHEMIE GMBH launched, a styrene-acrylic hard resin, which can be easily polymerized in bulk and get neutralized in water. These inks are used in flexographic and gravure-printing to set gloss, and transfer. Certain hard resin solutions are used as dispersing agents for pigments.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Enhancement supply of raw materials for ink resins
- Increase of packaging and energy curable inks
- Long-term strategic partnerships of ink resin suppliers with ink manufacturers
- Environmental protection legislations
- Innovative ink resin technology
- Increase in price of ink resin feedstock
- Unbalanced geopolitical situation
- Growing consolidation among ink resin suppliers
- Switch from traditional to internet marketing
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-ink-resins-market
Market Segmentation: Global Ink Resins Market
- The global ink resins market is segmented based on type, process, technology, application, and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global ink resins market is segmented into modified rosin, hydrocarbon resins, modified cellulose, polyamide, polyurethane, acrylic. Acrylic is further sub segmented into paste inks, solvent-based ink, water based ink sand others
- On the basis of process, global ink resins market is segmented into lithography, gravure, flexography
- On the basis of technology, the global ink resins market is classified on oil-based inks, water-based inks, solvent-based inks, UV-cured inks.
- On the basis of application, the global ink resin is classified on printing & publication, corrugated cardboard & cartons, flexible packaging.
- Based on geography the global ink resins market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Ink Resins Market
The global ink resins market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ink resins market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Ink Resins Market
Some of the major players operating in the global Ink Resins market are Lawter, Harima Chemicals Inc. company, BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Company, Arizona Chemical Company, Arakawa Chemical Industries,Ltd, IGM Resins, Evonik Industries AG, DSM, Hydrite Chemical, and others.
Research Methodology: Global Ink Resins Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Visit Report Description Or Request TOC of Full Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-ink-resins-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization and Getting Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar