The Global Information Rights Management Market accounted for USD 2,196.2 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.7% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
The key players in the global information rights management market are GRR System, ADAM Software, Asset Bank, EMC, DMX, EMC, Third Light, Genus, Brandworkz, Northplains, ResourceSpace, ConceptShare, House & Co., MediaBeacon, SDL, Extensis, Adobe, Canto, Bynder, IBM, Cognizant, and HP. Other key players in the global market are Pixfolia, Duraspace, Fotoware, PicturePark, MerlinOne, Celum, Global edit, Entermedia, OpenText, Mediavalet, Adgistics, WebDAM and Widen, Aetopia, Adnovate, Filecamp, EMC Corporation, Apple Inc., Sony Corporation, Adobe Systems, Oracle Corporation, Hewlett-Packard, Realnetworks, Inc., Verisign Inc. Brand Wizard, HP Autonomy, Oracle, MediaSilo, Microsoft, Hyland, Saepio, and Nuxeo among others.
Get Sample Copy with Full TOC at http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-information-rights-management-market
The global information rights management market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of information rights management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Browse Complete Reports at http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-information-rights-management-market/
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Adoption of digital rights management solutions among various vertical.
- Increase in use of wireless smart devices.
- Increase in internet usage.
- Lack of common standards to manage digital content.
- Lack of awareness about enterprises about the benefits of information rights management system.
- The global information rights management market is based on applications, industries, deployment model , end user and geographical segments.
- Based on applications, the global information rights management market is segmented into mobile content, video on demand, mobile gaming, eBook and others.
- Based on industries, the global information rights management market is segmented into SME’s and large enterprises.
- Based on deployment model, the global information rights management market is segmented into cloud and on-premises.
- Based on end user, the global information rights management market is segmented into healthcare, music, education, BFSI, legal/law, printing and publication, software, television and film and others.
- Based on geography, the global information rights management market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Name:Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 317, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
City: Pune – 411028