Global Laminating Adhesives Market is expected to reach USD 4961.21 million by 2025, from USD 2004.64 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 10.6.% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Laminating Adhesives Market Top Companies:
Some of the major players operating in the global laminating adhesives market are H.B. Fuller Company, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, 3M, Flint Group, ARKIMA GROUP Inc., Ashland. Coim Group, Morchem, DIC CORPORATION, CHEMLINE INDIA LTD, Vimasco Corporation., L.D. DAVIS BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Company and others.
To request a free sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-laminating-adhesives-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing number of end use manufacturing bases
- Technological innovations
- Growth of new laminating adhesive products is expected to strengthen the growth of laminating adhesive Stringent government regulations
- Increasing environmental concerns
Market Definition: Global Laminating Adhesives Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the laminating adhesive market in the next 8 years. Laminating adhesives are used to fix two or more layers of material with the help of glue or some sticky material. It can be used in various end user industries for long time. Laminating adhesives hold various properties such as optical clarity, thermoforming ability, flame resistance, gas permeability, electrical insulation, and resistance from the heat and chemical substances. It has various applications for end user industry such as flexible packaging, healthcare and personal care, industrial applications, and automotive applications. Flexible packaging is one of the important adhesive solutions commonly used for food packaging. Laminating adhesive is more cost effective and time utilizing process as compared to other adhesive processes, so for increasing production of laminating adhesive, bio raw materials has been used with reduce price of final product.
The Dow Chemical Company has launched new laminating adhesive “Adcote 102A” adhesive. It contain polyester component of a two-component laminating adhesive. Adcote 102A have various substance including cellophane, treated polyolefin, polyester, polyamide, aluminium foil, metallized and PVDC coated materials, and the treated heat sealable layers of co-extrusions. It provides optical clarity, high bond strength, and a high level of heat and chemical resistance. Increasing demand for packaged foods in healthcare and personal care products, rising consumer awareness towards usage of eco-friendly adhesives and growth of the lamination adhesives for flexible packaging products are major factor for the growth of the market in coming years.
Click Here for Table of Content to Better Understanding of Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-laminating-adhesives-market
Market Segmentation: Global Laminating Adhesives Market
- The global laminating adhesives market is segmented based on type, application, and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global laminating adhesives market is segmented into solventborne, solventless, waterborne, and others.
- On the basis of application, the global laminating adhesive market is classified in flexible packaging, industrial applications & automotive applications.
- Based on geography, the global laminating adhesives market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Any Questions? Inquiry before Buying Visit @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-laminating-adhesives-market
Global Zero Liquid Discharge System Market– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Zero Liquid Discharge System Market, By System (Conventional, hybrid); By Process (pretreatment, filtration, evaporation and crystallization), By End Use (Energy & power, Chemicals & petrochemicals, food & beverages, textiles, pharmaceuticals, semiconductors & electronics and others)By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024:
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar