IO market will be worth approximately $14 billion in 2019, rising to $34 billion by 2024 in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). The main drivers of this growth will come from immune checkpoint inhibitors, which will have sales of approximately $10 billion in 2019, rising to $24 billion by 2024. The highest-selling IO drugs by 2024 will be Opdivo and Keytruda, both PD-1 inhibitors, with sales of approximately $10 billion and $7 billion, respectively. This is because these two drugs will be first-to-market in many indications, leapfrogging competition such as Roches atezolizumab and AstraZenecas durvalumab.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/immuno-oncology-strategic-insight-multi-indication-and-market-size-analysis
Key Questions Answered
- Development of IO Products has increased significantly in the past three years. Which IO approaches will be the most commercially successful? Which early-stage IO approaches show the most promise?
- Novel combinations will differentiate late-to-market entrants. Which combinations are the most promising for each cancer type? What strategies are IO developers utilizing to differentiate themselves in this crowded market? What collaborations and deals are the most promising?
- NSCLC, melanoma, and myeloma will have the greatest contributions to the IO market in 2019 and 2024. Which diseases are going to be the biggest contributors to the IO market. Which IO product will be the most commercially successful in each disease? Which clinical and commercial strategies are IO developers pursuing in each disease?
- Opdivo will be the biggest selling IO drug by 2024, with approval forecast in seven indications
- Keytruda will be the second biggest selling IO drug by 2024, with approval forecast in eight indications
- NSCLC, melanoma, and myeloma will have the greatest contributions to the IO market in 2019 and 2024
- Novel combinations will allow late-to-market entrants such as durvalumab to achieve significant sales
See Similar Reports of “Pharmaceutical” Category by Radiant Insights like:
- Medical Human Immunoglobulin Industry –
- Sports Medicine Market –
- Revenue by indications for major IO products in 2019 and 2024.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the IO therapeutics market.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global IO therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. This include analysis of novel combinations and the role of biomarkers such as PD-L1
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global multiple myeloma therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global multiple myeloma therapeutics market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- RTLS for Industrial Applications Market –
- Digital Manufacturing Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic dxecision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy.Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States