About IMARC Group
The International Market Analysis Research and Consulting Group is a leading advisor on management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses. IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, chemical products, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise. IMARC’s tailored approach combines unfathomable insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close cooperation at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve unmatchable competitive advantage, build more proficient organizations, and secure lasting results.
Purpose of the Request:
IMARC Group is looking forward to individual consultant who can help IMARC’s client to evaluate technical and commercial feasibility of setting up a starch extraction plant with Sal DOC as a feedstock in India.
The partnering companies are expected to help IMARC’s client in the following research:
Research to be conducted in two phases:
Phase I —
- Establishing proof of principle: is it technically feasible to extract starch from Sal DOC? Detailed pros & cons analysis needed.
- What are the benefits and associated risks?
- Can resultant starch be used for food application, or only for industrial application?
Phase II (Provided Phase I establishes a proof of principle) —
- Detailed technology scouting to retrofit the usual starch extraction process for Sal Doc.
- Prepare a business model & case for setting up a starch extraction unit with Sal DOC as feedstock.
- The business model/case should also consider sale of bye-products of the starch extraction process: fibre-rich by-product for use in forage/animal feed, and protein-rich Gluten.
Proposal Submission Interested companies may send a request to email@example.com upon which we would send you a brief of the project.
We look forward to working with you, and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. To learn more about the IMARC Group and the current offering, please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com