Order a copy at
High speed and low cost CMOS for holographic storage market as well as, optical molecular imaging techniques in healthcare will provide opportunities for image sensors market. However, declining sales of single reflex cameras, higher pricing pressure and high power consumption in CCD image sensors will hinder the market.
CCD and CIS technologies are expected to witness significant CAGR during the forecast period. Consumer electronics was accounted for the largest share in the market followed by medical applications which is expected to be the fastest growing segment. Asia Pacific is the largest and fastest growing market due to proliferation of smartphones. North America is the second largest market followed by Europe in terms of revenue.
Some of the key players in global image sensors market are Canon Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Fujifilm, Galaxycore Inc., Hitachi Ltd., Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG, On Semiconductor Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd, Sharp Corporation, Sony Corporation, Teledyne Technologies, Inc., Toshiba Corporation and Nikon.
Request for a sample at
o FSI Technology
o BSI Technology
o 3D Stacking Technology
• Array Type
o Linear Image Sensor
o Area Image Sensor
• Processing Type
o 3D Image Sensors
o 2D Image Sensors
o Visible Spectrum
o X-Ray Light
o Non Visible Spectrum
• Defence & Aerospace
• Consumer Electronics
• Medical and Surgical
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Email: Send Email
Country: United States