Market Synopsis of Global Image Sensor Market:
The major growth driver of image sensor market includes rising demand for camera enabled mobile phones, low power consumption and compactness of CMOS image sensor, and increased use of image sensors in biometric applications among others. Hence the market for image sensor market is expected to grow above ~10% CAGR (2015-2021). However, high power consumption in CCD image sensors and falling market of digital still camera are the factors among others which are hindering the growth of image sensor market.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/956
Some of the major players in global image sensor market includes Sony Corporation (Japan), Samsung Semiconductor Inc. (South Korea), OmniVision Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Aptina Imaging Corporation (ON Semiconductor) (U.S.), Himax Imaging (Taiwan), GalaxyCore Inc. (China), SK Hynix Inc. (Korea), and STMicroelectronics N.V (Switzerland) among others.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate image sensors market surpassing the revenues of North America during the forecast period.
- The growing implementation of CMOS image sensor in consumer electronics application such as tablets, mobile phones, and PC camera’s is driving the image sensor.
- The market for CCD image sensors is expected to decrease at a CAGR of ~2.5 during 2016-2021; attributed to the surging application of low cost CMOS image sensors as a replacement of CCD image sensors in various applications.
- The image sensors market is expected to witness significant growth in mobile phones application during the forecast period, influenced largely by increasing market of smartphone, smart wearable devices and handheld personal computers.
Regional Analysis of Image Sensor Market:
North-America is dominating the Global Image Sensor Market with the largest market share, and thereby accounting high market above ~35%. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at high CAGR during the forecast period 2016-2021 from ~USD 4 billion in 2016 to ~USD 8 billion by 2021. The European market for image sensor market is expected to grow at above ~5% CAGR (2016-2021).
- Segmentation by Application: Mobile Phones, Tablets, PC Camera, Digital Still Cameras (DSC), Automotive, Medical Imaging, and Security & Surveillance
- Segmentation by Technology: CCD and CMOS among others.
- Segmentation by Operating Spectrum: Visible and Invisible.
- Segmentation by Array Type: Linear Array type and Area Array Type.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/global-image-sensor-market
– North America
- Rest of Western Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia
The Rest of the World
The report for Image Sensor Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –