Image sensorsare used for measuring applications in spectral and energy ranges including ultra violet, infrared, hard X-rays, vacuum ultra violet and others. The rise in demand for security cameras, tablets, video conferencing and camcorders has boosted the market of image sensors.
The Global Image Sensor Market has been valued at US $10.5 billion in the year 2015 which is expected to grow at US $16.1 billion by the end of forecast period with CAGR of ~8%.
The major growth driver of image sensor market includes rising demand for camera enabled mobile phones, low power consumption and compactness of CMOS image sensor, and increased use of image sensors in biometric applications among others. However, high power consumption in CCD image sensors and falling market of digital still camera are the factors among others which are hindering the growth of image sensor market.
The Key Players in the market of Wireless Audio Device are- Sony Corporation, Himax Imaging, Inc., Galaxy Core Inc., SK Hynix Inc., STMicroelectronics N.V., Omni Vision Technologies Inc., Samsung Semiconductor, Inc., On semiconductor corporation, Toshiba corporation and Canon Inc.
Global Image sensor Market Analysis & Forecast, from 2011 to 2020
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments included in global image sensor market with analysis of its development and demand in the market.
• Upcoming technologies, high growth geographies and countries were identified
• Regional and country specific demand and forecast for image sensor were studied
• Key segments covered in the report are: array type, operating spectrum, technology, application and region.
• Unit breakdown for all different classification was finalized; and same was referred for forecasting, keeping few assumptions into factor
• For all the regions: forecast demand for all applications were identified and then with historical figure, data collected through primary and annual reports were triangulated to derive the regional market size
• Historical trend is identified to forecast and estimate the future value data
• OEM technology solution providers
• Technology investors
• Research & consultant organization
• Market players
• Image sensor manufacturers
• Hardware Component Providers
• The global image sensor market and is expected to reach $16 billion by 2020.
• By array type, linear image sensors holds largest market share and accounts for more than 12% of total revenue in 2016.
• By operating spectrum, invisible operating spectrum holds largest market share of more than 10 % during forecast period 2016-2020.
• By Technology, CMOS image sensors accounts for largest market share and has been valued at US $10.4 Billion in the year 2016.
• By Region, Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate image sensors market surpassing the revenues of North America during the forecast period.
Regional and Country Analysis of Image sensor Market Estimation and Forecast
Asia accounts for largest market share of Image sensor Market followed by North America and Europe due to presence of various industries related to consumer electronics. Also, increasing adoption of image sensor by defense sector is driving the growth in the market. North America is the second largest market in image sensor due to improving CMOS image sensor market in the region.
Table of Content: Key Points
1. Report prologue
3. Research Methodology
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market factor analysis
6. Global Image Sensor Market Development: By Array type
7. Global Image Sensor Market Development: By Technology
8. Global Image Sensor Market Development: By Operating Spectrum
9. Global Image Sensor Market Development: By Applications
10. Global Image Sensor Market, by Region
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349